League of Legends Wiki

Comments5

Yuuka Kazami, The Satanic Blooming Flower

1 Growth 18 1 Growth 18
Health 321 (+79) Attack damage 50 (+2.8)
Health regen. 6(+1.3) Attack speed 0.6 (+0.03%)
Mana 225 (+55) Armor 16 (+2.2)
Mana regen. 7 (+1.1) Magic resist. 30
Attack range 575 Mov. speed N/A

Yuuka, The Satanic Blooming Flower is a custom champion in League of Legends.

Abilities

Deceptive Flower Umbrella
KCap Innate DFU

After killing a minion or monster, Yuuka’s next attack will have a 15% / 30% / 45% Critical chance. If the attack does critically strike, Yuuka gets a 25% bonus movement speed that is double when facing enemies.


Roman Numeral X
COST: 50 mana
COOLDOWN: 8 seconds
KCap Q RomanNumeralX

Passive: Any Critical Strike Yuuka Lands when deal splash damage, dealing a percent of her Total AD to those hurt by the splash. Active: Yuuka’s Next Basic attack will critically strike, get bonus Crit damage, and splash.

  • Splash Damage: 40% / 50% / 60% / 70% / 80% (+1% per 30 AD)
  • Bonus Crit Damage: 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% / 30% (+5% per 60 AD)


Sleeping Terror
COST: 100 mana
COOLDOWN: 60 seconds
KCap W SleepingTerror

Active: Yuuka begins to sleep for 5 seconds, healing her for a percent of her maximum HP. The first Auto-Attack that hits her and deals more than 40 Physical Damage will wake her up and she will auto-attack the enemy who hurt her twice.

  • Heal: 15% / 25% / 35% / 45% / 55% (+1% per 20 AP)


Mind Intruder
RANGE: 500
COST: 60 mana
COOLDOWN: 15 Seconds
KCap E MindIntruder

Active: Yuuka Intrudes the mind of her target, causing her to deal increased damage to the target and take less damage from target.

  • Damage Increase & Damage Reduction: 3% / 4.5% / 6% / 7.5% / 9% (+1% per 40 AP)


Dance of the Mad Flowers
RANGE: 250
COST: 250 mana
COOLDOWN: 180 / 150 / 120 Seconds
KCap R DotMF

Yuuka Beings to spin, dealing physical damage to everyone near her and gaining an acclerating movement speed bonus from 25% that raises 5% every second for 5 seconds. At the end, yuuka knocks up all enemies near her for 1 second, dealing further physical damage.

  • Physical Damage per second: 50 / 75 / 100 (+30% AD)
  • Knock-Up Damage: 150 / 200 / 250 (+50% Bonus AD)
  • Total Damage from spin: 250 / 375 / 500 (+150% AD)
  • Total Damage from spin and knock-up: 400 / 575 / 1250 (+150% AD) (+50% Bonus AD)


Comments

This is only the 2nd Carry i've ever made, so please tell me if any of the numbers are off. Ciao! KanadeCap 14:53, May 3, 2013 (UTC)

ALSO

KCap Ihadto

I found this, and I love it.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki