- Joke: Netsubo's not half as "hott" as I am. // Taunt: Come on. Pull my blade...
- Netsubo released: Joke: Guess I'm not THAT "hott" in comparison. // Taunt: Think you can take us now?
- Has more of a "void" look. Skulled face, but wearing soldier-like light armor. Has red, spikey hair that flows around while Netsubo is released. He wields his long blade one-handed and his entire right arm, up to his shoulder, also becomes engulfed in low intensity flames that starts creeping back into the sword as time passes up to the full duration of the ultimate where the flame would creep back to the hilt and Netsubo would reseal itself.
- Momoshiro shouts when launching Blazing Wind. He's even more enthusiastic when Netsubo is released.
- Momoshiro shouts, "OH YEAH!" when releasing Netsubo.
- Momoshiro's blade, Netsubo, looks like nothing more than a large chinese, dark ringed broadsword with a chain of rings extending from the butt of the tang. Aside from the glowling lines of searing metal of course. When Netsubo is released from its sealed form, the metal explodes as the blade reveals its true form as pure fire. Strangely enough, the dark rings remain "attached" to the blade even after its activation.