(Ignore this page, nothing to see here, move along, unimportant post, just cleaning up my profile page.)
- Shaco - Champion Update - Season 6
- A Fool's Hope: The Case For Support Shaco
- Proposed Vision Alterations
- Vision: Sight, Stealth, Detection, & Denial
- Too Many Blades: Naming Conventions In League of Legends
- Objectives In League: Riot's New Paradigm
- Summoner Spell Redux
- For The Love Of Stealth
- Mastery Redux
- LBP's Design Challenge - The Smuggler's Passage
- Ward Variety & Sight Options
- Re-ImaJHINing Jhin: An Experiment In Word Choice
My Custom Champion ConceptsEdit
- Willbachbakal's Another Look At Vision for a great rundown of the problems that sight and wards pose for League.
- Zileas' List of Game Design Anti-Patterns for excellent design tips for noobs and veterans alike who are working on their own champion concepts.
- Kind-Hearted-One's The Champion Description Project for great examples of describing your character's flavor and attributes without resorting to mechanical lingo and technical jargon.
- Extra Credits' Counter Play: Making Multiplayer Fun For The Opponent for a great analysis of counter play and the importance of interaction between players.
- Mark Rosewater's Bursting With Flavor as the best case one can make for the importance flavor and its role in games.
- Lesdin's Darssan, The Inciter as the prime example of a well orchestrated custom champion concept layout, formatting, and content.
- Aqua Dragon's A Nuanced Look At Dragons, Randomness, and Competitiveness which is full of insight into what makes games fun.
- Create League Achievements List.
- Write thoughts on lore and story-telling.
- Finish map of Runeterra.
- Post Shaco update infographic to boards and Reddit.
- Collect all champions.