Hi everyone, I am currently in possession of nearly every rune in League of Legends and a big realization came to my attention: a lot of the runes suck XD
I know there is a lot of OPINION to this, but some if it is just straight up numbers. I want to hear everyone's opinions on which runes are just bad, and which are OP.
Runes I Think Suck (please give your own too)
- Flat Armor Seals: currently these are just a wast of space because the armor per level runes give the same amount of armor by level 6 (9 if you didn't know) I know some people are like "I need the armor for early levels", but to that I say level 6 is pretty early in my opinion, that's like 7-8 minutes into the game. Also if you need some armor that badly right off get a cloth armor.
- Flat Ability Power Glyphs: I just don't understand these at all, unless you have 100% or more scaling on a move this is not going to give you any help at all, to be fair I also think ability power per level are also bad. Don't want you to think I just hate flat anything runes.
- Any Energy Runes: Does anyone use these? Can we get them removed and replaced with something maybe equally useless but at least funny like Wife Steal?
Runes I Think are OP (again: tell me what you think is OP)
- Flat Armor / Magic Penetration Runes: these are just awesome! If you are an AD champion and you have Armor Pen Runes and you rush a Brutalizer you are almost doing true damage like 8-9 minutes in. OMG do you know how much Flat Magic pen you can get? It's a lot: with just magic pen runes you will have 14 and then is another 15 and that's an item I would say 95% of AP carries get so you are -teed to have 29 flat magic pen. This isn't normal but you could get all the flat magic pen items and runes and you would have 89 flat magic pen!!! ( , , , )
- Movement Speed Quints: Ok now, who doesn't like moving faster?