Got this idea while playing Hearthstone... not really the closest game to LoL but hey, that's inspiration! He is some sort of crow man thing, and he breathes fire.
I know his E is VERY similar to , but it's a cool idea and I thought it was fitting with his theme as a mainly pusher. I also know his passive is quite close to , but it accomplishes something different. W surely lacks some imagination, but I was short on fitting ideas. Stats aren't final. Ravenglare's level)}} health. At 12 shells, they are consumed to spawn a Ravenling that will push the nearest lane for 25 seconds. Ravenlings will channel a fiery attack when they get within range of an enemy tower, dealing 2Ravenglare's level)}} magic damage per second, at the cost of 20% of t…Read more >
As part of the first Concept Battle, here is my entry. There may be some typos in it because I'm posting that when I shouldn't have that much time. Ability that fulfills the challenge is W. Icons will come when I have some more proper time.
Celeste causes energy to collapse on the target area, dealing magic damage in a 250 radius area after a second delay.
|leveling= |description2=1 second thereafter, the energy collapses again on the same area, dealing magic damage. |leveling2= |cooldown= |cost= |costtype=mana |range=850 }} }}Celeste fires out a burst of energy in a line, dealing magic damage to the first enemy struck.
|description2= After Cosmic Link hits an enemy, the burst of energy continues through for 300 units, searching for secon…
Read more >
Winner : Draven and DBinitiate
Draven already won once, so DBinitiate
Your champion must interact with summoner spells in some way. Yep, nothing more than that.
- 1. Gideon, the Former Summoner by DBinitiate
- 2. Magia, the Spell Twister by JmNyan
- 3. Connie, the Time Thief by Ragemutt
- 4. Terrigon, the Outlaw Summoner by Grrrbear26
- 5. Freud, the Ex-Summoner by VirusVirus
- 6. Arimse, the World Weaver by
Read more >
Scudmarx won last contest. The point system is not coming now so we are staying with the polls.
I'm just advertising a little bit Veterans of the Empire, it's a Warcraft III map I'm gonna do with champions and items you suggest.
- Each participant must CREATE a custom champion for this
- The title should begin with CCC6, and .
- Each participant may only have 1 accepted entry per contest.
- Each participant, once the champion is created, must then post a link to the champ itself on the comments below. The champion can be imbalanced or have missing values if it is fixed later.
- Roughly 1 week and an half after the start (October 12th), all entries that seems to respect well the challenge (I'll see later how much) will be accepted.
- Toughly …
Read more >
- Each participant must CREATE a custom champion for this contest.
He is some kind of rhinoman. Might also need better name for some abilities. Check the abilities details for the thoughts.
| }}Nosorog's next basic attack deals bonus physical damage in a 200 radius area around its target and slows all enemies hit for 2 seconds.
|cooldown= |cost=60 |costtype=mana }} | }}After a short windup time, Nosorog dashes 550 units in the target direction, dealing physical damage and rooting for 1 second all enemies on his way. Nosorog will carry with him the first enemy champion hit.
|leveling= |description2=If Nosorog collides with a wall, he stops the charge prematurely. If an enemy champion was carried, it takes 50% bonus physical damage and is stunned. |leveling2=
|cooldown= |cost=140 |costtype=mana |ra…Read more >