Playing as KelanEdit
- Soul Drain does not affects the target's bonus attack speed, meaning that, for example, if his base attack speed is 0.625 (which is quite common), he will only loose 0.125 / 0.15625 / 0.1875 / 0.21875 / 0.25 attacks per second.
- Haunt can easily turns the tide of a battle. However, due to its high cooldown, try to use it on the good enemy. Most of the time, the enemy carry is the best choice.
- Also remember that the target is an ally for the duration, meaning that you and your towers can't attack him for the duration. But the enemy towers CAN attack him, but for heavily reduced damage.
Items build as KelanEdit
- Taking a mix of attack damage and ability power can be the best way to build Kelan.
- But just taking a single one of these can also be effective.
- Do keep in mind that attacks during Haunt will uses the host's stats. But any ability you cast will uses your stats.
- You can still use your item's actives during Haunt. Keep that in mind when building Kelan.
- Cooldown reduction is a powerful stat on Kelan, as it allows you to permanently keeps Soul Drain, and to use Ravaging Torment with a lesser downtime.
Playing with KelanEdit
- When Kelan Haunt someone, get within position to deals the largest amount of damage when Kelan leaves his host. The slow and silence will helps you reacting.
- Remember that a Haunted enemy is considered an ally, meaning that you can't damage and debuffing him. But you still can't heal or buff that enemy.
Playing against KelanEdit
- Kelan excells against champions who relies on their auto attacks, since Soul Drain's debuff can be quite devastating, and Haunt can turn one's stength against his team.
- Remember that Soul Drain's attack speed debuff does not affect bonus attack speed, like those gained from items.
- When Kelan Haunt any of your teammate, try using crowd controls on him and then ignore him the best you can : any damage you deals will contribute to the kill.
More to come...
NOTE :date is written Day/Month/Year