Louie is a custom template champion in League of Legends.
Louie is the stellar champion of constellation which is the sign of Leo, Stellar Champion no. 003.
Louie is a royal blooded prince with stellar nail when in battle. He was a delinquent brother compare to other brothers and he is the youngest to 3 of them. He has fury golden coat, yellow hair and has necklace comes from his late mother (queen).
Louie is a slasher assassin or can be a furious fighter in the battle. He has two forms the prince form as human then a humanoid form of Lion model that actives on it's ultimate. He is elegant type of champion, high buffed in movement speed and damage.
- Lionhearted Soul, passive, is an innate that buffed him every time he loose max health which it is considered as counter maneuver. Bursting him while he looses great portion of health will empower his next attack with more stack of physical damage so beware.
- Dauntless Rush, is his initiating skill, escaping tool or combined since it can be performed thrice.
- King's Territory, is a farming tool skill or keep an area to threaten his enemy champion to enter. This area lasts at great duration and expands which it is very useful in laning. It is also perfect in farming, since it can be use as warded area since it reveals all unit and even stealthed units. Laying this skill in clash, and combined with Dauntless Rush and Far Touch will release a burst of damages to multiple hitted units.
- Far Touch, is one of his unique skills since it is released in a Linear Arc, since it has delay it is very hard to land this skill on farther range. You can use Dauntless Rush to initiate to enemy closer then use the closer range of an Arc to deal faster damage and stun a unit.
- Stellar Heart of Leo, is his ultimate which transform him into Lion form then gain him a new type of Health Point the Golden Health comes from the stellar powers. This ultimate buffs some of his skill, Dauntless rush and King's Territory. This Golden Health has close effect as shield that absorb incoming damages but true damages cannot penetrate to his Normal Hit Points. I also made it as Golden health bar instead of gaining Maximum health in order to have more effects on his passive things.