Slace, the Chrono-Progenitor is a custom champion in League of Legends. He uses a gigantic secondhand of clock then the power of time manipulation came from the Ruby Stone of Time. It was fitted into the socket of his blade, the secondhand of clock. This stone was given by his grandfather before he gone and his grandfather warned Slace that he must use this stone wisely since it feeds through user's time.
- "Time Check, its Fun Time!!"
- "Tick! Tock!"
- "Take this for a second time"
- "Too slow"
- "Take this swiftly one"
- "Your late, here is your punishment!"
- "Cuckoo!! Cuckoo!!"
- "Its time"
- "Time to timing"
- "Here we go again"
- "Time is gold you know"
- "Where next?
- "Take time.."
- "Am I late? its not possible"
- "I can lend you a second if you want"
- "What time is it? Because my clock is broken"
- "What hour has least duration? It's SECOND hour"
Old Version of Slace
Advance Impetuosity is a target dash or linear dash and a passive self-buff that gives bonus speed on both movement and attack speed.
- This passive can perform consecutively, the bonus speed of Bustle Feet and Celerity can stack the amount for 3 times and reset the countdown duration.
- The duration of each effect will reset on continuous use of this passive. Example: Bustle Feet is passively activated then on the next activation is Celerity. Obviously the amount of effect does not stack but the countdown duration of each passive effect resets.
Seconhand Strike is damage amplification for his next auto-attack then apply debuffing mark.
- On active of this skill, it takes about 0.25 second cast animation in place.
Twisted Time Zone is a delayed triggering AOE damage that deal magic damage, apply stun then a buff that allows the user to become untargetable.
- This skill has about 0.6 second delay to activate in place.
Time Forward is a channeling type of skill.
- The health, mana and gold generation for 5 / 10 / 10 / 15 / 15 second is earned after a successful channeling. Example: You have 12 Hp5, 8 Mp5 then 10 Gp5, at max level, since we advance our time for 15 second he will gain 3 times Hp5, Mp5 and Gp5 which in total he gain 36 health, 24 mana and 30 gold generation after channeling.
- In consumable items is also affected. Example: After the potion is activated then activate this skill, the amount of generation from potion is advanced. But in consumables like Elixirs has a negative effect, which on active of this skill will hasten the duration of elixir.
- In buff and debuff duration it advance the countdown of duration effect makes this skill can either be useful and can't be. This can be activated while under the crowd control effect like stunned, slowed, knocked, suppressed, silenced, snared/root, and etc. This is useful to nullify the effect of crowd control effect casted on Slace.
Back in time spell that summon remnant of Time.
- This skill leaves a remnant of time, if he activate it again he will go back in time 4 second in the past, like all of his previous status on that time will be gained.
- Remnant is visible for 0.5 second after activation.
- He activate the spell during the duration of crowd control effect like slow. Then he activate this spell for a second time which he will go back in time while under the crowd control effect, but this time the crowd control effect is never been APPLIED.
- If he gain some buffs after this skill is activated, then on active of this skill will make the buff disappear.