"Stroe" is a custom champion in the League of Legends and one of the Valoran's Legendary Hero fighting for the Rise of Void King a million years ago for the Freedom of Valoran. Stroe a best warrior of Noxus and an assassin. He uses the Dozen Silent Blades as weapon. As a representative of Noxus for battling the Void King, Ah'Mhat, he became a Hero but after the victorious war he disappears like a Boss! XD...sorry for the lore.
- Stroe's passive is a bit unique type of mark, it is like a form of gauge with an indicator that moves at fixed speed then changes the rate of speed after attacking. This is just like a metronome device with a little twist that if you successfully hit the target at exactly where the indicator points in the red band, a bonus is dealt in attack or abilities and it is stackable the bonus damage.
- Stroe's Q,W,and E normal abilities have something in common. They have passive which will only be effective once they are on-cooldown. The W and E gain an access for activation just like Yorick's Q skill.
- If Stroe moves 2000 units away from the blades it will disappear.
- If Stroe successfully summon up to 12 maximum Silent Blade his body will covered by a shadowy aura which indicates he is excited.
- Stroe is mute, half covered face and long smooth hair tied up at the end.
- Silent Blade has different symbol each representing the Sun,Moon,Clouds,Sky,Star,Mountain, Ocean,Forest,Skull,Human,Raven,and Eye. Each blade has dark and bloddy stories before he obtain them,yet they have almlst same design but different in edges. Stroe's favourite blade is the Eye, it is the blade that killed his father for revenge which directly stabs in father's eye.
Visit Lyndongwapo's Page for other Valoran Heroes.