"Tomi is a custom champion in the League of Legends and one of the Valoran's Legendary Hero fighting for the Rise of Void King a million years ago for the Freedom of Valoran. Tomi is the pride protector of the Yordle at their times, the leader and the commander. With his strong bond and connection with the nature, he uses it as its strength in battle. His weapon is just a normal Slingshot but packed with powerful nature ammunitions. Tomi's appearance is like a bunny, just like a cottontail skins, originally this is the basis where other yordles copy the cottontail appearance. Look for Lyndongwapo's page to see other Valoran Heroes.
Bon Bons StatsEdit
- health: 400 (+20 x level)
- attack speed: 1.065 attack rate
- movement speed: 425 unit per second
- attack range: 150 units
- leap range on first attack: 475 units
- armor/magic resistance: 35
- appearance: vulture skull masks, with clawed spear, body resemblance with the squirrels.
- His passive is difficult maneuver; it may have an advantage in compare to chasing and retreating since every attack or using skill resets the countdown timer of hop making him hop after a short time. Disadvantage is while Hoping he cannot wind or release an attack or spell but activating the spell in advance will make Tomi release of spell after Hop. Another is, Tomi can't freely do the side step at instant since it is fixed to next position and easy to read then can be countered by the enemy. Tomi is also Bad at positioning just imagine chasing the target enemy toward their turret then suddenly his hop may advance over to the range of turret, I cannot explain too deep its hard for me to construct in simple sentence. This may hop may sound alike with Kalista in terms of positioning and attacking but it is not. Kalista did the positioning and winding of attack at the same time, while Tomi do the positioning first then attack afterwards.
- His Q has 2 types; the planting of Plant Shrub and tossing of Berry. The first Phase of active is planting the shrub after the shrub bears fruit which the Berry Blast Tomi can go inside the Shrub and collect some stack of Berries. This shrub is like a Brushes in the map. The second phase of active is the toss of Berry in the area. Each of phases of active spell has their own cooldown and when 2 of actives are ready to cast, prior to cast is the Berry Blast. It needs to release the berry first before he can plant the Shrub.
- His W is simply a bonus damage on hit and marks the target semi-permanently which these marks only disappears if the marked target dies or Cleanses or spell that removes debuffs.
- His E is simply a ward that applies vision then summons a unit over a duration in place. Summoned ujits or Bon Bons does not attack structures.
- His R is good for last resort for positioning in battle or execution platform for running away enemy units. Additional trivia, obviously his ultimate is refer to the idea of Jack and the Bean stalk. While active, his 3 normal spells can be activated freely without cost ans stack needed then a global cooldown of his normal abilities by 0.5 second. FUN thing about his ultimate is; Activating Q or W consecutively will serve an artillery of bombing or flurry of shots. In his E, he can plant flower in place many times, this would create a bundle of Bon Bon units for sneaky trap units.