Today, after seeing all those rework proposals being presented here, I decided to propose some changes that would make champions significantly better.
- Akali: Shadow Dance now procs Mark of the Assassin
- Xerath: Cast times on all of his spells are reduced by 15%.
- Sivir: Spell Shield cooldown now 20/17/14/11/8 from 22/19/16/13/10
- Fiora: Regeneration from Duelist is now over 5 seconds instead of 6. Heals for the same amount.
- Kennen: Cooldown on Slicing Maelstrom is reduced by 10 seconds.
- Master Yi: Cooldown on Alpha Strike is now 12 at all levels. Increased cost of Alpha Strike to 70/80/90/100/110.
- Nocturne: Decreased Cooldown on Shroud of Darkness to 18/16/14/12/10.
- Sion: Increased Movement Speed by 5. Cooldown of Death's Caress starts when shield is activated. Cooldown of Death's Caress increased to 14 seconds.
- Poppy: Cooldown of Devastating Blow starts when the ability is activated, instead of after being used. Cooldown of Devastating Blow increased to 10/9/8/7/6 seconds.
That's all I'm doing. Please suggest some changes to champions that would greatly help them overall, but don't go too far.