Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Today, after seeing all those rework proposals being presented here, I decided to propose some changes that would make champions significantly better.
- Akali: Shadow Dance now procs Mark of the Assassin
- Xerath: Cast times on all of his spells are reduced by 15%.
- Sivir: Spell Shield cooldown now 20/17/14/11/8 from 22/19/16/13/10
- Fiora: Regeneration from Duelist is now over 5 seconds instead of 6. Heals for the same amount.
- Kennen: Cooldown on Slicing Maelstrom is reduced by 10 seconds.
- Master Yi: Cooldown on Alpha Strike is now 12 at all levels. Increased cost of Alpha Strike to 70/80/90/100/110.
- Nocturne: Decreased Cooldown on Shroud of Darkness to 18/16/14/12/10.
- Sion: Increased Movement Speed by 5. Cooldown of Death's Caress starts when shield is activated. Cooldown of Death's Caress increased to 14 seconds.
- Poppy: Cooldown of Devastating Blow starts when the ability is activated, instead of after being used. Cooldown of Devastating Blow increased to 10/9/8/7/6 seconds.
That's all I'm doing. Please suggest some changes to champions that would greatly help them overall, but don't go too far.