Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
||"First light approaches."
- This article or section is under construction. Please be patient, as a recent editor is probably still in the process of committing changes to it.
This is my idea for a possible rework to Sion, the Undead Champion.
Feel No Pain is an innate passive.
- Feel No Pain does not effect turret attacks.
- Feel No Pain will effect enemy lifesteal.
Cryptic Gaze is a single targeted ability.
- Projectile speed: 1600
- The triggering attack will apply other on-hit effects and can critically strike as normal.
- As with most on-hit physical damage, the bonus damage from Cryptic Gaze will apply life steal.
- Critical strikes will not interact with Cryptic Gaze's bonus damage.
- Spell shields will block the application of the ability but will not block the empowered damage, if the effect is already applied.
Death's Caress is a self-targeted ability.
Enrage is a toggle
ability. When toggled on, Enrage grants an on hit effect.
- The triggering attacks will apply other on-hit effects and can critically strike as normal.
- Lifesteal is applied to damage from Enrage.
- Critical strikes will not interact with Enrage bonus damage.
- Toggling Enrage has no cast time and does not interrupt Sion's previous orders.
- Enrage's health loss cannot kill Sion, leaving him with at least 1 health, and deactivating the ability.
Cannibalism is a self-targeted ability.
- Cannibalism has no cast time and does not interrupt Sion's previous orders.