Yes, that title is solely for baiting purposes.
For instance, list of physically disabled champions:
- is blind. is half-blind.
- already has amputated legs and can only walk with 4 robotic legs.
- is crippled with a permanently broken leg. has a broken arm.
- is mute.
There's also the mentally disabled champions:
- Schizophrenia. (the inability to differentiate fantasy from reality.) also has this to an extent (chrono-displasia), as he sometimes thinks Urtisan has returned, even when it's gone forever. has
- Asperger syndrome. He cares not of others, goes where he pleases. Intensely focused on pain-related subjects and nothing else. Unable to communicate socially. is a prime example of a person with
- pyromania (fail to resist impulses to deliberately start fires). As stated on his lore, he has a tendency to blow things up and unable to control himself, giving him a hyperactive personality. has
- is insane. Enough said.
- ADHD. (seriously are most yordles mad?) has
- Ludomania (unable to resist gambling). Heck, he even risked his own life for powers. This however, can be debated to just purely gambling addiction. has
The point of this thread? Disabled people aren't even weak at all. Just look at, a frequent ban in ranked games. He's blind, but he's the man. ? He still lives on, he still goes where he pleases.
Riot really did a good job, there's so many types of people in League of Legends. Disabled people looks weaker compared to normal people especially in real life, and League of Legends have these people too, still disabled, but yet, they kicks asses just like other perfectly normal champions. Kinda like heroes such as Helen, Hawking and Beethoven --Mineko Charat Lucky (talk) 05:55, March 8, 2013 (UTC)