Sister of the Devil
Vampires use Blood instead of Mana. For further information, look here.
Notes and Nonsense
Unlike her sister Remilia, Flandre doesn't really control her power. Counterparting her sister who focuses on up-close-and-personal magic damage, Flandre focuses on up-close-and-personal physical damage, essentially a melee carry. Flandre is even more reliant on her sister (who is a light diner) for blood resource, as many of her abilities require enough blood to have additional effects.
- Passive: Sustain and situational on-hit passive. Since blood is reliant on how much you regenerate health, try to get as many attacks as you can to charge up your blood stacks. Once you have 50 blood minimum, all your other abilities are pretty much enhanced, albeit slightly.
- Q: Skillshot nuke with situational gap closer. The latter part cannot be activated unless you can spend 50 blood on it, so bear in mind your positioning if you don't have the resource to use it.
- W: AoE DoT with situational slow. Rather weak early and used more for harassment. The AoE gets deadly once Flandre has enough blood and items to abuse the scaling.
- E: Defensive evasion ability with situational slow. While you could use this for offensive purposes, it is more useful to soak some single-target enemy focus on you for a short while.
- R: AoE Hard CC. Primarily used to split up enemies, as the CC is quite potent like Gragas' Explosive Cask, while also giving a massive steroid afterwards.
Theoretical Item Build
- Upon selection
Fun fact: I actually wrote this yesterday, but server error happened and I lost all my work. The current kit is slighty different from the original one I designed. In any case, I'm leaving quotes empty again until I feel like writing them. Mineko Charat Lucky (talk) 09:02, August 3, 2013 (UTC)
Awesome Music Time
The Centennial Festival for Magical Girls
U.N. Owen Was Her? 425px
|Mineko Charat Lucky's Concepts|
Magic the Gathering
Sandwich and Friends