the Modern Psychography Reporter
Hatate, the Modern Psychography Reporter is a custom Touhou champion in League of Legends.
Tengus use Speed instead of Mana. For further information, look here.
Notes and Nonsense
As a colleague of Momiji and news rival of Aya, her method of photography is quite different compared to Aya's direct methods. Psychography is a method of photography using the mind, made possible with her golden cellphone-like device. With the cellphone, she can get an photo just by stating where and when the image should be taken. But of course, this form of photography taking images of the past obviously wouldn't work on newspapers, where everything is fresh, and this became the beginning of Hatate's adventure in Double Spoiler.
- Passive: Still using the speed resource, tengus are known to be fast. This passive sets her up as a pokey-kitey mage/ap carry or a pokey-kitey ad carry. Your build is up to you.
- Q: Long range nuke. It's not Xerath's instant nuke, more closer to Nocturne's instead, except it has a slightly longer delay than Nocturne's.
- W: On-hit ability that's simple. More effective when you have more attack speed. It could help you vs enemy autoattackers.
- E: Best used for escape and kiting. It doesn't do anything for you except as a very short gap closer if you use it for chasing.
- R: Global ultimate nuke. The angle of your shots do actually matter.
Theoretical Item Build:
Staying true to what I did to Aya previously, Hatate also uses the Speed resource. This time, I'm trying to do a poke mage style with this. Yeah, this time it's a very simple kit instead, everything is straightforward. I wonder if I captured Hatate's image properly with this kit though however. I mean, even she is pretty straightforward, just google search an event and ta-dah, pictute. (despite being a slowpoke at news reporting) --Mineko Charat Lucky (talk) 16:48, December 26, 2012 (UTC)
Awesome Music Time
Bell of Avici ~ Infinite Nightmare 425px