Hina, the Hidden God of Flowing Dolls is a custom Touhou champion in League of Legends.
Notes and Nonsense
First appeared in Mountain of Faith, Hina is a misfortune goddess blocking in the protagonist's way, either Reimu, or Marisa. She exists to gather misfortune from humans, as well as scaring away humans going to Youkai Mountain for their safety, which is a place full of demons, kappas and tengus. By utilizing the Japanese ritual nagashi-bina - a custom which people transfer their impurity (穢れ kegare) and misfortune (厄 yaku) on to a hina doll (雛人形 hina ningyou) and then putting it into a river to be carried away - she collects the misfortune by gathering the hina dolls downstream.
- Passive: Small boost to her abilities like 's Stampede. Q affects an ally. W affects an enemy. E affects an ally. R affects anyone inside the radius for the duration of the ultimate.
- Q: Damage absorbing shield. Potent vs single-target, but doesn't do much vs AoE because every single doll and the ally will take damage in an AoE, meaning a weaker shield.
- W: Single-target nuke, it also gives a signal to your allies on who they should target.
- E: Very powerful ability, similar to 's Black Shield. It is a spell shield that blocks all forms of CC, and transfer it to Hina instead. It doesn't block damage however, you use Q for that instead.
- R: Think , except that it doesn't Taunt and takes longer to burst. Instead, Hina can move around while ulting, applies damage reduction to her allies and applies slow to every enemy in the vicinity.
- Theoretical Item Build
Hina's kit is designed to be a support-ish tank that helps absorb damage and negative effects (misfortune gathering) while releasing them as damage (flow). Hina lacks gap closers and hard CC as a tank, but has powerful absorbing abilities, single target focus and anti-enemy CC for the deficit.
--(talk) 09:06, December 16, 2012 (UTC)
Awesome Music Time
- The Road of the Apotropaic God ~ Dark Road
- Dark Side of Fate