Notes and Nonsense
Iku is a messenger of the Dragon Palace, hidden somewhere in Gensokyo, as a representative for dragons. Her usual task is to report any occurrences of an incoming earthquake to Tenshi's clan. Although she calls Tenshi as "eldest daughter" respectfully, she dislikes Tenshi's way of settling things and how reckless and spoiled Tenshi is. Frequently, she has to report to her parents (Lord Nai) about whatever problems Tenshi has created. She has the ability to read the atmosphere and manipulation of electricity. She may seem impassive and not very bothered with someone else's business, but she can easily point out a person's flaw and her remarks can be quite sharp.
- Passive: An oarfish messenger that frequently swims in the clouds, so obviously she would get a zero-collision passive.
- Q: Attack steroid and escape/chase ability. The field gives Iku a movement and attack steroid, while dealing some damage to enemies inside.
- W: Defensive and spell combo ability. This reflects enemies away, including those pulled in by Light Dragon's Breath, so you can "play ping-pong" as you attack.
- E: Attack steroid. Pulling enemies in may look counter-productive for an ad-carry, but it's not for Iku because of Thundercloud Stickleback re-pushing them away. Pull and push from this and Thundercloud Stickleback doesn't break channels, because it works more like and push/pull instead of or pull.
- R: A nuke ultimate that also improves the power of Light Dragon's Breath and Thundercloud Stickleback. Drops a brief but massive slow and creates Conduction to affected enemies, which allow Iku to pull them in and deal more damage combined with Thundercloud Stickleback and Light Dragon's Breath.
Theoretical Item Build:
- Upon selection
- "Do you require my assistance?"
- "Reading the atmosphere."
- "It would be appropriate to clean up this mess."
- "I hope you know what you're doing."
- "The storm is approaching."
- "Sparking up the occasion."
- "Consider this a warning from me."
- "The true disaster is yet to come."
- "The sky dragon roars."
- "I sensed a foreboding sign, for them."
- "Oh my, they have to be warned."
- "Lightning will strike."
- "Tension is everywhere."
- "Harmony is to be valued."
- "I warn people of dangers."
- "Descending from the Dragon Palace."
- "I'll be grateful if you could click less."
- "Huh, seems like there will be trouble soon."
- "Whatever you think is right."
- "You really seem indecisive, make up your mind."
- "Swimming towards the destination."
- "The dragon grows in the thunderclouds."
- "I sensed something, elusive."
- "You excel in making a fool of yourself, from what I can see."
- "You chose to ignore my warnings. You have lost an excellent chance."
- "I'm only a messenger that swims in the clouds, you should be off now."
- Taunt when an enemy Tenshi is nearby
- "Eldest daughter, perhaps I should chastise you a little bit."
- "Happy dooms day again, everyone."
- "I sense that there will be even more right-clicking after I finish this sentence."
- "Every single summoner here really likes to issue so much commands in a minute."
Iku is designed to be an easy-to-use combo-based AD carry, but can be played as an AP combo mage. True, I didn't deviate far from either Defense of the Shrine or Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, but the kit really works well on Iku so much there's really not many things that can be changed without wasting the idea. --Mineko Charat Lucky (talk) 15:09, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
Awesome Music Time
Crimson in the Black Sea ~ Legendary Fish
Saturday Night Fever (related)