Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kaguya, the Eternal Princess is a custom Touhou champion in League of Legends.
Notes and Nonsense
Kaguya is a princess of the Moon. She is banished from the Moon for her sins - drinking the Elixir of Immortality. Because of this, Eirin felt guilty for creating the Elixir, she swore to never leave her side and have eternal loyalty to Kaguya. Arriving on Earth one day, she was found by a bamboo cutter and dwelt among the humans she had once despised. Lunarians usually looked down on humans, but Kaguya came to love her new home. Her unearthly beauty led men from all across the land to seek her hand in marriage, Mokou's father being one of them, but none could successfully complete her trial of the Five Impossible Requests. Because of her father's humiliation and ultimately death by Kaguya, Mokou swore revenge on her, drinking the Elixir herself after Kaguya's disappearance, making sure to some day kill her.
"My Impossible Requests that defeated so many humans in the past... How many of them can you fulfill?"― Houraisan Kaguya
- Passive: Kaguya is an avid collector of objects, and these objects help her do damage. Of course, she can't use all of them at the same time, so the player have to pick what suits best each time the player wants to leave the fountain.
- Q: Three choices for you to pick. Dragon's Necklace is a standard AoE to a target area. Swallow's Cowrie Shell fires 2 shells diagonally, but rewards you with the highest damage if you fire it at close range. Stone of Aja fires in a line, and provides sustain to Kaguya, but the damage is the lowest.
- W: Three choices for you to pick. Buddha's Stone Bowl deals the highest damage and stun duration, at the cost of only damaging one enemy. Hourai Jewel Branch deals moderate damage in an area for a lower stun duration. Kinkakuji Seamless Ceiling offers the lowest damage and stun duration, but more guaranteed compared to the two.
- E: Three choices for you to pick. Fire Rat's Robe is a scalable Singed's Poison Trail, but leaves a circular pattern. Mysterium orbits around Kaguya and deals the highest damage, but trickiest to use. , Lunar Ilmenite works a bit like
- R: An ultimate that boosts other abilities while providing a survival passive when learnt. The passive provides more health if you get more Mana. When activated, you can reduce cooldowns of other abilities and increases damage output.
Theoretical Item Build:
- Upon selection
- "Can you fulfill my request?"
- "Filthy humans."
- "This is the end of you."
- "Jewel of the Dragon's neck."
- "Cowrie shell laid by swallows."
- "Red Stone of Aja from Rome."
- "Buddha's Stone Bowl from India."
- "Jeweled Branch from Hourai."
- "One-tile ceiling of Kinkaku-ji."
- "Fire Rat's Robe from China."
- "Ilmenite from the Moon."
- "Guess what this thing does."
- "More treasures to seek."
- "Tiring years of exile."
- "The Moon is always powerful."
- "Off to find the next object."
- "My requests are yet to be fulfilled."
- "Eternity is instantaneous."
- "Moonlight shines upon all of us."
- "We have no need to hide again."
- "Within the bamboo forests."
- "I missed the people I love."
- "My home could use some more guests."
- "I may be kind, but my kindness has limits."
- "Life can be extinguished in an instant. That life would be yours."
- "Arrogant humans have forgotten the powers of the Moon."
- Taunt when an enemy Mokou is nearby
- "Let us slaughter each other again, and again, and again!"
- "Some people really needs to be banned for eternity."
- "Next time I'm giving the impossible requests to do. Ban should they fail.
- "If a permanent ban while living isn't enough, I can apply permanent ban even after death.
- "Hmmhmm, impressive."
- "I'll retreat for now."
Kaguya is a dangerous AP caster for enemies to come near, and still powerful from a further distance. She may have lacked any sort of escape capabilities or defenses, but she's annoyingly difficult to take down especially after level 6. Playing her effectively means you should adjust your skills according to the situation and your own playstyle, as every ability has their pros and cons. --Mineko Charat Lucky (talk) 17:45, January 15, 2013 (UTC)
Awesome Music Time
Flight of the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess