Nitori, the Super Monster Warhead is a custom Touhou champion in League of Legends.
Notes and NonsenseEdit
Nitori is a kappa living in the waters of Youkai Mountain. The kappa are known to have the ability to control water, and Nitori is no exception. As part of the community, she works as an engineer, which also means they are pretty advanced in technology, with the creation of optical camouflage suits, missiles and nuclear reactors, the latter being a part of Lady Kanako's ambitious projects. I try to make Nitori's kit a stealthy offensive support that screams "water" and "technology" at the same time.
- Passive: Invisibility is a part of Nitori. Smart use of this can catch enemies off guard, and makes Nitori a pretty sneaky customer (support ganks). She can't really be a jungler due to the way the kit is designed though, sadly.
- Q: It may feel like , but it's not. This is a mechanical arm that grabs but doesn't stun, or punches away if it doesn't grab anything in 0.2-0.3 seconds or so while still flying.
- W: You run around with this ability. You heal allies if you bump into them. Allies gain a boost equal to yours as long as they're within the hydro trail. You have to be careful when you draw your line most of the time in desperate situations. Do note however, you do not recover any health from this ability, just your allies.
- E: Delayed stun nuke, pretty useful in ganks as you're stealthed while charging up and unstealthed when firing. Otherwise, it's pretty good when you're supporting your ally too.
- R: An X-shaped skillshot ultimate. An icing on her already utility-rich kit. If you can hit both your lasers on an enemy, they'll get a mini-fear and a weaker -debuff that doesn't slow and is shorter, except that you can use it twice.
Theoretical Item Build:
- Upon selection
- "Oh, uh... Me? Alright then..."
- "Ah, get away!"
- "Attempting to splash one enemy."
- "I'm attacking you for your safety."
- "Mechanical arm, ready to fire."
- "Target confirmed."
- "See ya!"
- "Are you sure about this?"
- "This does need a fix."
- "Let's see what I have in my backpack."
- "Weapons ready."
- "I'm gonna reverse-engineer you."
- "So much work to do."
- "We are your friend, human."
- "Kappa tech incoming."
- "Would you like some nuclear energy, summoner?"
- "Amplifying optical sensors."
- "Alright. Accelerating."
- "My spanner is ready."
- "Will be there in a splash."
- "Our future is growing steadily."
- "Time to build a robot next."
- "Let's go for a swim."
- "You don't have enough tech compared to us, heheh."
- "Can't see me, can you? Hahah."
- "You're pretty funny, hmmhmm."
- "Time for lunch. *eats cucumber* Ah~ tasty."
- "Time for lunch. *eats chili* AAAAAH!! SPICY!!"
- "Time for lunch. *eats carrot* Ew, disgusting!"
- Joke when an allied Momiji is nearby
- "Let's play a game of shougi!"
- "Optic camouflage, on!"
- "Invisibility systems online."
- "Nanotech Hydrotrail, activated!"
- "Rocket barrage, fire!"
- "Illusionary water, firing!"
- "Now drown!"
Fun fact, Nitori is actually Latin rather than Japanese. I've always wondered how would a stealthy sneaky support would be like, and the result is this. Just a small mention that, after this champion, I'm doing concepts much more slower due to, umm, several issues... --Mineko Charat Lucky (talk) 14:06, December 30, 2012 (UTC)
Awesome Music TimeEdit
The Gensokyo the Gods Loved
The Kappa of Akutagawa Ryuunosuke ~ Candid Friend