Notes and Nonsense
Patchouli is nicknamed the "one-week mage". An unexcitable western magician using eastern magic, termed Wu Xing (Fire, Metal, Water, Wood, Earth). Not only can she use each element's magic individually, she can also combine them together to produce new magic.
- Passive: Pick your passive. Fire focuses on offense and power, Water focuses on sustain and recovery, Wood focuses on speed and cooldown, Metal focuses on armor and control and Earth focuses on magic resistance and slow. Sun focuses on health and offense, Moon focuses on mana and defense.
Since Patchouli's a special case, I won't use QWE but on individual spells instead:
- St.Elmo's Pillar: Skillshot crowd control. Solid and straightforward, timing is crucial.
- Noachian Deluge: Skillshot slow, a lot of damage if it hits only one enemy.
- Elemental Harvester: Very light crowd control highly-spammable ability, as long as you hit.
- Mercury Poison: Powerful DoT that strengthens if enemies take further damage from Patchouli's other abilities.
- Forest Blaze: Team-wide movement speed buff that applys light DoT. The flames follow Patcholi.
- Djinn Gale: High-speed knockback nuke. Good for mini-CC.
- Water Elf: Heal and mini-knockback, provides movespeed if any enemy is affected.
- Lava Cromlech: Zoning DoT. Slows opponents that walk inside.
- Phlogistic Rain: Cone nuke that also applies DoT if affected enemies take further damage.
- Emerald Megalith: Knockup crowd control that generates terrain.
- Royal Flare: Offensive, anti-attacker.
- Silent Selene: Defensive, anti-caster.
Theoretical Item Build
- Upon selection
This one took ages to design. The difficult part about Patchouli is what spells you want to pick, and most of her hard crowd control is close ranged, while having pathetic health stats. Patchouli demands strict positioning for her firepower and versatility. So, what combination do you think suits you best? Mineko Charat Lucky (talk) 06:52, September 10, 2013 (UTC)
Awesome Music Time
Locked Girl ~ The Girl's Secret Room
|Mineko Charat Lucky's Concepts|
Magic the Gathering
Sandwich and Friends