Notes and Nonsense
Reisen once lived on the moon as a Moon Rabbit. During the war between NASA and the Lunarians between 1969 and 1973, Moon became a chaotic battleground, with plenty of casualties from both sides. Reisen, who panicked, decided to flee to Earth, abandoning her comrades behind. While making her way to Gensokyo, she met the thousand year old fugitives Kaguya and Eirin, and asked for asylum in Eientei. In exchange, she works for and protects Kaguya and Eirin. Reisen has the ability to manipulate waves, mostly vision and brain related ones, which also indirectly gives her the ability to cause lunacy, with illusions and brain torture.
"See my eyes, and lose every last trace of your mind!"― Reisen Udongein Inaba
- Passive: Every time Reisen activates her abilities, she gets temporary bonus range, because she's an evasive AD carry, it's highly recommended to keep kiting your opponents.
- Q: Harassment ability. Can be used to farm minions at higher levels. If you want full damage from this ability, make sure Reisen is stealthed when casting this.
- W: Reverse steroid. Instead of increasing attack speed or damage, Reisen decreases the enemie's damage instead, indirectly giving her a small form of survival.
- E: Her main source of utility and defense. If she's stealthed, her other abilities are slightly boosted, doubling effect on Infrared Moon and materializing the extra "fake" bullets on Bluff Barrage.
- R: Gap-closer/escape ultimate. If used correctly, Reisen can make some amazing jukes especially when there are bushes around, otherwise as a last-resort escape tool if Reisen is caught out of positioning.
Theoretical Item Build
- Upon selection
- "Can you look me in the eyes?"
- "Target locked."
- "Implied lunacy."
- "You won't escape."
- "Be insane."
- "Shooting them down."
- "Distorting wavelengths."
- "You will lose your sense of direction."
- "Taste discord and distortion."
- "We'll see if you're still sane after looking me."
- "Filthy earth-crawlers."
- "The Moon shines upon all of us."
- "What does the eye of humans see?"
- "Everyone has different wavelengths."
- "Can I see yours?"
- "My eyes are a little red today."
- "Wavelengths determine personality."
- "I won't surrender until I die."
- "Adjusting wavelength."
- "Conflict and insanity."
- "For Eientei."
- "Inner weapon ready."
- *Splits herself into three* "You can't see through my illusions, so give up."
- *Splits herself into three* "Very soon you will lose your mind, this is just the beginning."
- Taunt while an enemy Sunny, Luna or Star is nearby
- Your way of making illusions won't work against me."
- "Hmm, bad signal... *smacks head* Much better."
- Joke after an allied Eirin joke
- "Please no, master! I'll do anything!"
- Joke when an allied Tewi is nearby
- "Where did you go? And no, enough of your lies."
Reisen lacks attack steroids for an AD carry, but makes up for it with long range, damage reduction and a powerful escape ability. Early game, you can poke away with Q if the enemies are careless. Later on, Reisen has a stronger mid game and an even stronger late game, but will be weaker than hypercarries if fighting head on eventually. All that's left is Tewi now for Eientei eh? --Mineko Charat Lucky (talk) 15:30, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
Awesome Music Time
Cinderella Cage ~ Kagome-Kagome
Lunatic Red Eyes ~ Invisible Full Moon