the Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
Vampires use Blood instead of Mana. For further information, look here.
Notes and Nonsense
The mistress of Scarlet Devil Mansion, Remilia is a 500-year-old vampire with the ability to manipulate fate. A charismatic, sophisticated "young" lady, she has an aura of a proud(arrogant) leader. Unlike her sister Flandre, Remilia is a light-diner, and her victims almost always survive her attacks, that doesn't mean she has no combat capabilities however.
"Since the moon is so red, tonight I will end your life."― Remilia Scarlet
- Passive: Blood is a rather new resource that took me awhile to think of, if you can constantly attack and cast spells, the more you are rewarded. Remember to keep up the attacks, because blood depletes over time.
- Q: Gap-closer. On early ranks the cooldown is rather high, so be careful of how you use it. You could however, use it to poke your opponent, Slice and Dice style.
- W: On-hit next attack ability. Restores some of your resource back.
- E: Area of effect toggle. Straightforward, and is very powerful if you have large amounts of blood stacks.
- R: Long-range snipe. It is a pretty powerful ability to poke or assassinate an enemy, or even as an initiator if you have stored up a lot of blood previously.
Theoretical Item Build
- Upon selection
- "Ah, finally. I can kill some time."
- "Worthless, so worthless."
- "This will be easy."
- "Surpassing a vampire? Think again."
- "I hope this doesn't bore me."
- "I could use some more tea."
- "Humans, worthless yet interesting."
- "A skilled hawk does not hide its tail."
- "I am the lord of the night."
- "The moon empowers me, and the blood sustains me."
- "Useless, useless, useless! I don't have time to let you win."
- "I have only used. One-tenth of my stregth just now."
- "Humans are the only ones who need simple chemical thought centers such as brains."
- I am weak, I have tons of weaknesses."
- "My favourite blood type is B-negative."
- "Rawr! I'm going to eat you!"
- Joke while near an allied Sakuya
- "Sakuya~ I want more tea!"
- Joke while near an allied Patchouli
- "Bleh, you bookworm telling me so much useless knowledge."
- Taunting an enemy Sakuya
- "You better not take it easy on me, or you'll regret it!"
- Taunting an enemy Flandre
- "This will be very interesting, come!"
It's been a long while again, I was troubling on how to make Remilia's kit in synch, I eventually came up with this. I seem to notice I talk much less now too. Still though, I'm trying to continue my concepts, since Hopeless Masquerade and Double Dealing Character demo are already released. Mineko Charat Lucky (talk) 10:17, June 12, 2013 (UTC)
Awesome Music Time
The Young Descendant of Tepes
Septette for the Dead Princess
|Mineko Charat Lucky's Concepts|
Magic the Gathering
Sandwich and Friends