Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sanae, the Human of Divine Wind is a custom Touhou champion in League of Legends.
Notes and Nonsense
Sanae can be called a counterpart to Reimu. Also a shrine maiden, but she's more of a human god, a descendant of Suwako Moriya. Sanae used to live in our normal society until people have lost faith in her shrine, which prompts her to move to Gensokyo. Her powers are derived from the goddesses of her shrine, Kanako and Suwako.
- Passive: Self-Explanatory. It won't have much of an impact early game, when you get like 2 AD out of 20 damage for your AD Carry and you, if you decide to go bottom lane and not mid. Consider it a small bonus to your team.
- Q: Your farming skill, since Sanae is designed to have a pretty poor attack animation. It's pretty hard to land this on your opposing laner without your Mose's Miracle though, but it's a pretty good follow up skill after stunning an enemy with W, and can create some good ganking opportunities with your jungler too.
- W: This spell does have a one second cast time, despite the description saying it's instantaneous... Anyhow, this is straightforward and self explanatory, it can also buy you some time to activate your ultimate during teamfights, which is pretty difficult to use properly and can be easy CC'ed by enemies.
- E: A typical healing skill. The passive is global, provides a small sustain to all your allies, which is pretty okay during the laning phase. You may sacrifice the passive for a more potent heal to allies around you when clutch situations occur.
- R: Forgotten Ritual make look overpowered on paper, but in practice it's not an easy ultimate to use. Unlike Fiddlesticks, you don't teleport, but instead get a somewhat large movement speed boost. You can't really initiate with this ultimate too unless your team decides to ambush people in the bushes. If the enemy initiates first, it's probably already too late to use this ultimate. Proper timing is important, this ultimate's window of opportunity is pretty strict most of the time.
Theoretical Item Build:
- Sure, another Mage Support again you ask? Well yeah, I'm doing champions based on DotS' order, so for the following days you'll see about 3 or 4 more mages before you can see a bruiser. Anyhow, Sanae is also a shrine maiden. Shrine maidens are known to provide blessings, exorcise demons and ask for donations in Japan, so it's natural they have a more "support-ish" role. Sanae's powers is obtained from her two gods that own the shrine, Kanako and Suwako, the latter being her ancestor. Her spells are all wind, astronomical and miracle based, and most require channeling. Abilities to call forth winds, waterwalking, summon exploding frogs, causing a supernova and splitting seas apart is pretty interesting. Meh, I don't really have a lot to say about Sanae, her kit is straightforward (W then Q, add R for teamfights) except for her ultimate, which is pretty cumbersome and flash is mandatory on her for her ultimate to have even some use. Most of Sanae's big spells are cumbersome and slow to startup in that series anyway... (Drawing stars, tic-tac-toes and spirals etc.) Mineko Charat Lucky (talk) 16:50, December 11, 2012 (UTC)
The Primal Scen of Japan the Girl Saw
Faith is for the Transient People