Suika, the Tiny Pandemonium is a custom Touhou champion in League of Legends.
Notes and Nonsense
Suika is friends of powerhouses like Yukari, Yuugi and most importantly Reimu. Her strength and power is said to be unmatched by anyone else, capable of throwing humongous boulders single-handed and even breaking the moon in half once. Her ability to manipulate density also allows her to do stuff like shrink and enlarge herself, generating intense heat by increasing density, or creating mist by decreasing it. Her personality is of a typical child, but it seems to be a feint as her speeches seem to have a deeper meaning when talking to people such as Yuyuko or Yukari, and this feint only convinces people of her childishness even further by her constant drunkenness caused by her infinite Ibuki Gourd.
- Passive: Sustain passive. I admit she's very similar to , as in both are drunkards.
- Q: Harassment ability in lane and a not so bad poke and CC ability in teamfights.
- W: Explosive attack modifier/reset ability. You mainly use this to wreck teams, especially when your ultimate is on. Suika is one of the few bruisers without gap closers, with her short range besides Throwing Atlas, the damage this provides has to be decent to make her any useful.
- E: Your tanking ability if enemies focus you. It also provides minions for you to deal damage while you're unable to use abilities or attack.
- R: Probable teamfight CC ultimate, pretty difficult to knockup people without though, but the bonus defensive stats this ultimate provides discourages enemies from focusing you, and if they don't focus you, they'll be tasting the pain dealt by your Superdense Conflagration. Beware though, using your Throwing Atlas or Deep Fog Labyrinth immediately ends the effects of this ultimate.
Theoretical Item Build:
Suika requires a lot of focus to take down as a tanky bruiser. She has trouble chasing down opponents but has no problem going through them. People who also dare to melee her when her ultimate is up will be asking for it, after all, she's already more than overpowered in her universe. Throwing Atlas can help peel off enemies from your team's carry or mage, Superdense Conflagration for damage and Deep Fog Labyrinth and Missing Purple Power for tanking. Suika isn't really hard to design compared to most of the others in my opinion, she's pretty well-established in the fighting games. --Mineko Charat Lucky (talk) 15:40, December 20, 2012 (UTC)
Awesome Music Time
Onigashima in the Fairyland