Suwako, the Peak of Native Gods is a custom Touhou champion in League of Legends.
Notes and Nonsense
Suwako is one of the two gods living in Sanae's shrine. Unlike her counterpart Kanako who is strict and ambitious, Suwako is more mischievous and laid-back in personality. Suwako is also Sanae's ancestor. Back in the ancient times, Suwako once ruled a kingdom after taming Mishaguji, which is a chimera of minor curse gods that before being subdued, used to gather faith by cursing humans, cursing birth, agriculture, military and economy. Her kingdom is at a temporary peace until the Yamato group arrived, announcing their plans to unite Japan. Refusing to submit to their will, Suwako counters their invasions with iron weapons and curses. After her weapons are easily nullified by Kanako's vines, she admitted defeat and relinquished her kingdom. At the present, people have forgotten and lost faith of the two gods, and so they moved their shrine, together with the Moriya lake to Gensokyo.
- Passive: This passive provides larger resistances the lower her HP drops. Self-explanatory. Her original kit is a mana-shield instead, which won't fit into LoL for balance reasons.
- Q: Supplemental on-hit ability. If you wish to use Runaan's Hurricane on Suwako, feel free to do so as she shoots 3 bouncing rings instead of one, though the item will be rather useless while this ability isn't up.
- W: Gap closer and escape skill. The mana cost and cooldown is fairly high for obvious reasons (it's can go through walls, mind). You don't get this for damage usually unless you want to be an AP fighter. You can see where Suwako underground-dashes to because of her hat.
- E: Your bread and butter CC in teamfights. Provides potentially amazing snares if the enemy is careless, otherwise an attack modifier that improves your next attack's damage.
- R: CC for big teamfights, or you want to do a double underground-dash and chase down fleeing low-health champions instead, mostly you'll be using the former for team knock ups, it's just usually too good to waste it on one enemy.
Theoretical Item Build:
Suwako is pretty much a mobile jack-of-all-trades hybrid bruiser with average stats across the board. She's versatile at engaging and disengaging, taking and dishing physical and magic damage, and having both melee and ranged capabilities with a couple decent teamfighting CCs to boot. In fact at the time of this post I'm heavily considering nerfing all her skills and Irelia. Leave your comments below if you think she needs more nerfs. Mineko Charat Lucky (talk) 07:45, December 15, 2012 (UTC)
Awesome Music Time
Tomorrow will be Special, Yesterday was Not