Notes and Nonsense
Unlike Reisen, Tewi is an Earth Rabbit and is the de-facto leader of every monster rabbit in Gensokyo. Earth rabbits have psychic powers that allowed them to know the position and condition of every other Earth Rabbit, allowing Tewi to monitor and control all of them. Despite being young in appearance, she is at least 1300 years old. Tewi lived long before the Bamboo Forest of the Lost even existed, meaning she is the only person who knows every single corner of the forest. When, Kaguya and Eirin arrived and built Eientei, they made a deal - Tewi will protect Eientei, in return Eirin will share her thousand years worth of medicinal knowledge to the rabbits. Her ability is manipulating luck, meaning she's exceptionally lucky.
"If you want to be happier, it is important to first withheld your emotions."― Tewi Inaba
- Passive: Anything that's "luck-based" means nothing to Tewi, no matter how small, as they'll always trigger on her 7th attack, the lucky number. This ability procs , , , , , and critical strikes.
- Q: An autoattack reset. This ability also gives Tewi a chance to stun an enemy she attacked, which is guaranteed if you activate it on her 7th attack.
- W: What makes Tewi sneaky. This ability latches an inactive bomb on a target enemy for a period of time, triggered if Tewi attacks or uses her ultimate on it, causing damage and AoE slow.
- E: Attack steroid or escape/chase tool. You have to choose between constant movement speed bonus with an attack steroid, or ditch it for emergency situations.
- R: Nuke ultimate with a conditional CC. This ability damages 2 enemies and causes fear if they also have bombs attached to them. The shark is not based on but instead based on a Japanese Inaba fairy tale and also one of Aesop's stories about a rabbit tricking a shark and lived, referring to Tewi's backstory.
Theoretical Item Build
- Upon selection
- "Shall I share you some of my luck?"
- "Poor soul."
- "You must be lucky to face me, or not."
- "Heh, don't bully me please."
- "Gimme your loot."
- "Here, have some of my luck."
- "so fun, so much fun."
- "Trust me, I won't ever scam you, heh."
- "You have no chance at all."
- "Don't be so rough, gentlemen."
- "Attack, my serv... I mean, friends!"
- "Now now, take it easy."
- "Don't get lost now."
- "A new idea for business!"
- "Number one trickster, Yours Truly."
- "I'm innocent, guaranteed."
- "I can feel your happiness."
- "Rabbits are always high-class."
- "Stay happy, live happy."
- "Just wait."
- "I can give you a thousandth of my luck."
- "Don't play with luck, unless you're me. Heheh~"
- "Oh, are you mad now? Hahahaha~"
- "Stab yourself, you'll have better luck."
- "A four-leaf clover has a one in one hundred thousand chance to appear, which makes it very common."
- "One day, I was thirsty and wanted to dig a well, but I keep digging gold no matter where I go, I'm so unlucky."
- Joke when an allied Reisen is nearby
- "Heheheh, respect your elders, Reisen."
Awesome Music Time
Lord Usa's Elemental Flag