| Yamaxanadu Eiki|
the Supreme Judge of Paradise
Yamaxanadu Eiki, the Supreme Judge of Paradise is a custom Touhou champion in League of Legends.
Eiki's abilities don't have any cost related to them and their use is only limited by cooldowns. Instead she uses Judgment as her secondary bar.
The judgment resource bar appears above the health bar of enemies and allies instead of underneath Eiki's health bar. All non-Eiki champions have 10 sections on the bar, 5 white sections on the left and 5 black sections on the right. The number of the black and white is variable depending on their respective actions during gameplay, or on Eiki's ability usage. The total of black and white sections is always 10 regardless of difference, which causes different effects when Eiki's abilities are cast on them. For further information, look here.
Notes and Nonsense
Full name and title, Yamaxanadu Eiki Shiki, or Judge of Paradise Eiki Shiki, is Komachi's boss. Often, she has to lecture Komachi for frequently slacking off on her job. As a yama in charge of Gensokyo's souls, her task is to send a soul to Heaven, Earth, Hell or Netherworld, based on their past sins while alive. Nothing is left unchecked or hidden to the Judge of the Dead with the crystal mirror, which shows every single deed and sin a soul committed. A Rod of Remorse, which hell judges usually carry, are used to hit people. The weight of the rod is dependent on the gravity and amount of sins a person has done. While not on a job, she uses her free time to lecture living people so as they will repent on their sins and will not suffer later when they die. She is strict, but is patient and often seen smiling even when mentioning their shortcomings.
"Hell does not exist to punish sinners. Hell exists to ensure that no one sins."― Yamaxanadu Eiki Shiki
- Passive: Another custom resource I made, this time just for her. She has the ability to see things in black and white (100% unbiased judgments) as a Judge of the Dead, so when playing as her, you can actually see the amount of black and white on every other champion, and judge them for you plans accordingly. The passive also provides some bonus true damage to your attacks, while working as your bread and butter for white conversions to enemies. You may go for a Runaan's Hurricane in your build, just so you can constantly deal increasing true damage if you can hit multiple enemies.
- Q: Bread and butter black conversions to enemies and AoE nuke. This ability also deals decent extra damage if you abandon attacking and wish to stick to just black abilities.
- W: Black white amplification AoE. The white version deals instant lesser damage and leaves a black-to-white conversion area. The black version deals greater magic damage over time and leaves a white-to-black conversion area. If the target has equal parts black and white, this ability removes all increases and decreases of stats from ability effects.
- E: Rather than using this for flat damage, this ability is used more for swapping black and white numbers or to do a wide area finisher CC/team boost at allies and enemies that have either all black or all white.
- R: A powerful 1 on 1 ultimate and a decent teamfight clone. If you are doppelganger'ed, you have no choice but to get rid of it before you can touch Eiki. And while the doppelganger is alive, Eiki is unaffected by any sort of effect or damage you do to her and you will be forced to get rid of the clone before you start to worry about her. Should you be copied, let your allies deal with Shiki and her doppelganger while you focus others. As Eiki, you can even make a copy of one of your allies, that means less risk, but you will take damage from any of your enemies.
Theoretical Item Build:
- Upon selection
- "All people sin. To cleanse that sin, repent and remorse."
- "You have to repent much more."
- "Guilty or not guilty, I will see."
- "You shall cleanse your sins!"
- "Pray to God, and you'll be fine."
- "Let me judge your worth."
- "Save yourself before you regret it."
- "You cannot hide from me. Nobody can."
- "I can see all your misdeeds."
- "Lie, and your tongue will be ripped off."
- "Steal, and your fingers will be nailed."
- "Murder, and your heart will be gouged out."
- "Do good deeds, always."
- "No time for breaks."
- "Reflect on your sins, summoner."
- "Heaven knows. Earth knows. I know. You know."
- "The only way to have a good life, is to do good deeds."
- "I am the one who judges sin."
- "No crime is hidden from me."
- "Heaven or Hell, you choose."
- "Judgment is always one-sided. The judge, and the judged."
- "One who judge sins is always impartial."
- "Are you virtuous enough?"
- "Surrender, this is the good deed you can do right now."
- "It doesn't matter if you win or lose. Should you sin, you will be punished should you not feel remorse."
- "I must make you correct the error of your ways."
- Taunt while near an enemy Yukari
- "You can't hide from me. Yet you still hide. How long do you wish to play this game?"
- "How dare you ask for a joke, repent!"
- "If you have time to ask me for a joke, use that time to help the elderly."
- "I can give you a lecture instead."
- Joke while near an allied Komachi
- "Onozuka Komachi, slacking off again as usual?"
- "You will be judged!"
- "Nothing is hidden."
- "Your sins will judge yourself."
- "Everything is revealed."
Eiki is a mage that punishes enemies for letting her freely adjusting black and white levels. When left unchecked, Eiki deals a lot of damage if she is good at managing black and white sections of her enemies and allies. Her ultimate is very powerful. Using it on an enemy tank means she cannot be CC'ed by any ability the tank dishes out unless the clone is killed. Using it on a fed ally or enemy carry means her clone is another threat that cannot be ignored. Using it on a bruiser means it cannot focus you down anymore unless the clone is removed. --Mineko Charat Lucky (talk) 12:12, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
Awesome Music Time
Judgement in the Sixtieth Year ~ Fate of Sixty Years 425px