So, with this statement in mind, how does Pyromania break the game?
Several rulings though:
- Pyromania can neither be triggered nor charged by toggles (lol Singed and his Poison Trail stun.)
- The same applies to autoattack enhancers (on-next attack) as well, (abilities that trigger Nasus' Siphoning Strike is out of the equation, although you may use them to stack charges. ), so things like
- Unless casting the champion pet deals damage, the pets themselves do not trigger Pyromania. (meaning Heimerdinger's H-28G Evolution Turret and Shaco's Jack In The Box will not stun, but Yorick's Omen of Pestilence will.)
- Abilities that don't deal damage will not stun.
- If Pyromania is used on a damage-over-time ability ( Fiddlesticks' Crowstorm or Swain's Torment, the stun duration will trigger on the first tick and does not refresh.
Well, let me bring up several examples:
Comments: Now that Essence Theft is out of the equation, this is basically an Ahri buff. Orb of Deception will cause a large line stun, and Spirit Rush adds 3 charges to Pyromania, while stunning a maximum of 3 targets.
Comments: Although Karthus lost his Death Defied, he gains the ability to "Press R to win" even harder, and can easily get Pyromania charges with Lay Waste.
Comments: Happy fun time stunning with Spinning Slash? You do lose a large amount of steroid however. (35% Critical Strike)
Comments: Super long range stun, anyone? How about Void Ooze? Both are a scary thought regardless.
Who becomes weaker? Who becomes stronger? Who isn't really affected much? Who would be obviously broken beyond relief? Don't forget to consider that everyone has Pyromania too, so you have to calculate enemy Pyromanias affecting you as well.