So, with this statement in mind, how doesbreak the game?
Several rulings though:
- can neither be triggered nor charged by toggles (lol and his stun.)
- The same applies to autoattack enhancers (on-next attack) as well, (abilities that trigger ), so things like is out of the equation, although you may use them to stack charges.
- Unless casting the champion pet deals damage, the pets themselves do not trigger Pyromania. (meaning and will not stun, but will.)
- Abilities that don't deal damage will not stun.
- If Pyromania is used on a damage-over-time ability ( or , the stun duration will trigger on the first tick and does not refresh.
Well, let me bring up several examples:
Comments: Now that is out of the equation, this is basically an Ahri buff. Orb of Deception will cause a large line stun, and Spirit Rush adds 3 charges to Pyromania, while stunning a maximum of 3 targets.
Comments: Although Karthus lost his , he gains the ability to "Press R to win" even harder, and can easily get Pyromania charges with Lay Waste.
Comments: Happy fun time stunning with Spinning Slash? You do lose a large amount of steroid however. (35% Critical Strike)
Comments: Super long range stun, anyone? How about Void Ooze? Both are a scary thought regardless.
Who becomes weaker? Who becomes stronger? Who isn't really affected much? Who would be obviously broken beyond relief? Don't forget to consider that everyone has Pyromania too, so you have to calculate enemy Pyromanias affecting you as well.