My third Pokémon themed-champ. This time, I felt like doing Starmie. Starmie, in this case is a very slippery Support Mage, meant to pound away at the enemy team with relative safety, and have the ability to escape should they engage. Starmie is incredibly poke reliant, and as such, excels in terms of Sustained Damage. Starmie performs poorly under pressure, because of his 2 main abilities requiring either a wind-up time, or requires channeling; both also stopping on the first enemy hit. However, should it get a clear shot, TONS of damage shall be dealt.
Starmie 1.1 includes:
- Cooldown on Swift reduced by 2 seconds across the board.
- Swift Mana cost tweaked to 75-135 mana from 90-130
- Camouflage's stealth scales with how many times it's leveled; now being 1-3 seconds, down from a flat 10 sec. The % magic damage increase's scaling has been upped at earlier levels, now being 10%-16% increase, from 4-20%
- Rapid Spin now deals Magic Damage, and deals much higher damage because of it; now being 70-225 MAGIC damage with a .6 AP scaling, from 50-150 TRUE damage with a .05 AP scaling.
- Hydro Pump works differently, sending 5 beams of water, instead of 10 projectiles, down a line. Due to reduced projectile amounts and lack of projectiles, damage has been tweaked; now being 40-80 damage per beam with a .4% scaling, from 25-60 damage per blast, with a .25% scaling.
Let me know what you think! :D Also, time for me to selflessly advertise my other 2 Pokéchamps.
 Kecleon, the Colour Swap Pokémon
 Bidoof, the Plump Mouse Pokémon