Ruhgosk Chopper is a legendary custom item for League of Legends. It serves both as an upgrade for Malady and a retrieval of the current The Black Cleaver, although it has 10 less AD than the latter and it lacks of the total 80% AS from building both Malady and The Black Cleaver.
Please, let me know your opinion about it and discuss if you would like to see this item in the game.
- Ruhgosk Chopper's passive doesn't stacks with 's passive, neither with the current 's one.
- The very first auto attack does not get the benefit of the armor and magic resistance reduction. Any damage from the auto attack is calculated first, and the debuff is applied after. This means the full benefit of the reduction is seen on the 4th hit after all 3 debuffs have been applied.
- What is more, Ruhgosk Chopper can reduce armor and magic resist below 0 (Something that the new can't), causing damage against the target to be increased.
- Ruhgosk Chopper is beneficial on champions that rely on attack speed and on-hit effects.
- Ruhgosk Chopper debuff counts per target. Multiple champions with Ruhgosk Chopper can apply stacks of the debuff faster, but the max cap will still be 3 on the target.
- The armor reduction does not apply to structures, only to units: champions, minions, and neutral monsters (except and ).
- Ruhgosk Chopper is an item proposal for both the future lack of the wonderful current The Black Cleaver, and the lack of hybrid items.
- As such, this item synergizes with style of hitting harder and as long as the owner of the item keeps autoattacking.
- Ruhgosk are the troll tribe which belongs to, although "Chopper" is an orcish weapon kind in the fantasy wargame Warhammer.
- In fact, the item icon belongs to Warhammer: Age of Reckoning.