League of Legends Wiki

Comments12

Gem and Ini, the Twins

Nuclrdmntr January 19, 2013 User blog:Nuclrdmntr

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Some idea I had and decided to work on for a few days. I'm pretty sure there have been twin champion concepts that have been posted on this wiki before so I hope this one is alright :)

Feedback (improvements especially) is much appreciated and I also can't think of anything for their E ability so please help :D

Abilities

Gemini
ChampionSquare

Gem and Ini are two separate units. Each has the same stats as an ordinary champion and scale the same way. However, one twin's movement (the primary twin) is controlled with the right mouse button and the other twin (the secondary twin) with the pet control keys. This control can be swapped with their ultimate ability. Different sets of abilities are made available depending on which twin is active. They augment each other's abilities but cast time is determined by how far they are from each other. They can move up to 1500 units away from each other. If this amount is exceeded the secondary twin is teleported to the primary twin. The secondary twin deals 75% reduced autoattack damage. If one dies the other also dies.


Unity
RANGE: 500
COST: 40 mana
COOLDOWN: 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6
ChampionSquare

Active: Gem and Ini dash toward each other, knocking aside all enemies in their way and stopping when they hit each other. This ability has a bonus effect depending on which twin is primary at the time of casting.

Gem: Human Weapon
RANGE: 400
ChampionSquare

Active: Gem commands Ini to throw her over her shoulder, dealing physical damage to all enemies in a line.

  • Physical damage: 5 / 20 / 35 / 50 / 65 (+ 115% AD)
Ini: Staff Whirl
RANGE: 400
ChampionSquare

Active: Ini holds on to her staff and commands Gem to grab it and swing it around her, dealing damage to all enemies around her.

  • Physical damage: 50 / 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 (+ 100% bonus AD)


Duty
RANGE: 650
COST: 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 mama
COOLDOWN: 13
ChampionSquare

Active: The primary twin fires a beam towards the secondary twin. This ability has a bonus effect depending on which twin is primary at the time of casting.

Gem: Energy Synergy
RANGE: 500
ChampionSquare

Active: Gem's beam leashes her and Ini for 3 seconds. The beam deals magic damage to all enemies that pass though the beam. This cannot happen to the same unit until this ability is cast again. In addition, Ini and Gem are both granted attack and movement speed.

  • Magic damage: 100 / 150 / 200 / 259 / 300 (+ 80% bonus AP)
  • Attack speed: 25% / 35% / 45% / 55% / 65%
  • Movement speed: 11% / 12% / 13% / 14% / 15%
  • Leash range: 850


Destiny
RANGE: 300 / 375 / 450 / 525 / 600
COST: 60 / 75 / 90 / 115 / 130 mana
COOLDOWN: 15
ChampionSquare

Active: Gem and Ini dash away from each other, covering a total distance depending on rank and knocking aside all enemies in their way. This ability gains bonus effects based on which twin is primary at the time of casting.

Gem: Repel
ChampionSquare

Active: Gem dashes 75% of the total distance away from Ini, and Ini dashes the remaining 25% away. At the end of the dash they fire a projectile towards each other that detonates in the middle, dealing physical damage in a small AoE.

  • Physical damage: 50 / 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 (+ 70% AD)
Ini: Dispel
ChampionSquare

Active: Ini and Gem both dash 50% of the total distance away from each other. Gem and Ini are both granted absorption shields at the end of the ability.

  • Shield: 50 / 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 (+ 70% AD)


Soul Swap
COST: No cost {{{costtype}}}
COOLDOWN: 3.5
ChampionSquare

Active: The primary twin is swapped from one twin to the other. This ability gains bonus effects based on which twin is primary at the time of casting. This ability is available at lvl 1.

Gem: Swap to Ini
ChampionSquare

Active: Swaps the primary twin from Gem to Ini, granting access to Ini's abilities. While Ini is the primary twin, she is granted bonus armor and magic resist.

  • Armor and magic resist: 2% / 4% / 6% / 8%
Ini: Swap to Gem
ChampionSquare

Active: Swaps the primary twin from Ini to Gem, granting access to Gem's abilities. While Gem is the primary twin, she is granted bonus attack and movement speed.

  • Attack and movement speed: 2% / 4% / 6% / 8%


Also on Fandom

Random Wiki