- Upon Selection
- I have been here before.
- What is this evil inside of me?
- I have seen this place before.
- Something terrible has happened at this place.
- I smell blood and death.
- I do not have memory of this... yet it feels so familiar.
- I know techniques I have never learnt.
- My power is great, its source unknown.
- What am I fighting for?
- I have been to many place, yet I do not remember any.
- My feet are weary.
- My eyes have seen things no one wishes to see.
- What am I fighting for?
- I am superior but I do not know how...
- My power has brought death, I can feel it.
- My anger is deep.
- I thirst for battle.
- Why am I this angry?
- I feel the power rising.
- Another dimension has granted me powers I cannot understand.
- This is disturbingly fun.
- I have great power and I will gladly eradicate you!
- I may not know why but my power is greater than any of yours!
- Taunting Vel'Koz
- I recall these eyes... I will not hesitate destroying them!
- Taunting Kha'Zix
- Why are you hunting? I will stop your savagery!
- Taunting Malzahar
- We have fought together? Now we are fighting against each other!
- Taunting Kassadin
- My powers seem similar to yours, but mine are stronger!
- Did I remember to turn off the oven?
- My dog ate my Codex, I swear!
- Upon casting Disable
- Not on my account!
- Upon casting Void Pulse
- Scurry, weaklings!
Once there was a young prince, his name was Ezekiel, of the desert who seeked great power. He wanted to reign this land and end the war in his favour.
He had heard of a place which held great powers. But very few were ever to come back from that place. Being young and stubborn, he still seeked that place named Icathia.
When he reached it, he was amazed. The power he felt was great. Greedily he explored the place to find the source of this power. When he found it, he was reckless, his greed stronger than his fear, he entered the Void, without knowing what he had gotten into.
But instead of dying he was granted great power; power he had yet to understand. He was able to travel dimensions but he was unable to control it.
In one of them he met a legend that shared a similar fate with him. He tought him how to properly control his powers and together they fought to bring this power into Valoran.
His friend has warned him about the Eye, knowing that it held great power. But Ezekiel did not listen and seeked to find this creature to accompany it so he could use that power for his will.
When he found it the Eye had already noticed him. "Who are you?" it yelled, its voice deep and powerful. The glowing eye was observing him, indicating a threat in him. "My name is Ezekiel, I seek to befriend your power so you fight with me."
"You hold the power of the void!" it stated, "You are something that should not exist!" Seemingly, the Eye had not listened to Ezekiel but it was in great rage. The last thing he remembered was its eye glowing in a bright purple.
Ezekiel woke up in a room he did not remember to enter. In fact, he did not remember anything except for a purple eye staring at him. Some men offered him to enter the League of Legends and at the mention of battle he was for some reason very happy to accept the offer.