Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Theophilus Lightshield was born only a few years after his brother, the Crown Prince, Jarvan IV.
At very young age he showed high magical talents and soon started studying magical practices. Even though he spent most of his youth studying to become a powerful mage at the Institute of War and fight for Demacia, he also learned about the gruesomeness in this world, as he grew up in a time full of war and death. He developed a strong dislike against humanity and its evilness.
After he graduated from the College of Magic, surpassing even the likes of Luxanna Crownguard, and becoming a powerful archmage, one that was highty praised in not only in Demacia, Theophilus made it his task to cleanse this world from any evil. He thought that he must have been chosen to do so, otherwise he would not have been this supremely powerful.
First he thought that he must only bring Demacia victory, but he soon realised that this wasn't true. Even in Demacia evil was found, even in Demacia there were murders and robbings. He did not tolerate such things, especially in his beloved land Demacia.
So he secretly started using his power to eliminate any evil person he would hear about.
Only few weeks after his first deed, rumours started spreading that there was someone who punished these criminals. As the rumours spread through Demacia, some people feared this person, but some people also adored him and worshipped him.
Theophilus was proud of these people. He was glad that there was still good in this world.
These numbers started growing, the criminal activities in Demacia diminished to nearly a minimum.
Thinking that he saved Demacia of evil, he joined the League of Legends to continue his destiny.
- Upon Selection
- I was chosen to rescue this world. And I will not fail to do so!
- I do not tolerate evil in Runeterra.
- This is my destiny.
- This is the right thing.
- I am the only one who can do it.
- There is no place for evil in this world.
- Banish the shadows.
- You will not survive.
- Back to hell with you!
- You were not meant to be!
- Feel my power.
- So much corruption.
- What an ugly world we live in.
- How much evil has crossed this path before?
- One day this place will be safe.
- A life of study to cleanse an evil world.
- This is hell on earth.
- So this is what hell looks like.
- So many pointless deaths.
- I bring peace and harmony.
- Theophilus summons a magic orb Show me what's truly evil here! orb swirls above Theophilus' head who blushes and makes it disapper Uhh, no one saw that right?
- Death chooses only the evil. And death has chosen you!
- I have no other choice than killing you, it's your own fault!
- Taunting Noxian champions
- Shame on you, shame on your country!
- You have no place here, Noxian dirt!
- I will not tolerate your presence!
- Taunting champions from the Shadow Isles
- You are the roots of all evil! You must be eradicated!
- You have no right to be here!
- Banish the shadows!
- Killing Jarvan IV
- I am sorry, brother. But your death serves greater purpose.
- You challenged me, brother. We've always known that I was stronger!
- Killing Lux
- Even lights fades!
- Light is the cause of shadows, I will not allow that!
- Killing Zed and Varus
- You used to be so good... Why did this happen to you!
- Corruption spreads. I have to stop this now!
- Killing champions from the Shadow Isles
- You are not tolerated here!
- Go back where you came from!
- Upon buying Guardian Angel
- May my gift never die.
- Upon buying Deathfire Grasp
- This holds great power, I will use it wisely.
- This is perfect for my destiny.
- Upon buying Rabadon's Deathcap
- I feel its power running through my veins!
- Can I become even more powerful?!
- Upon reaching 20 stacks with a Mejai's Soulstealer
- My power grows infinitely!
- Upon casting Arcane Burst
- Feel my power!
- Upon killing someone only with Arcane Burst
- That was only a taste of my true power!
- Upon casting The Mage's Power
- Isolate the weak!
- This is not only a rune prison!
- Upon casting Thundering Strike
- Death awaits!
- Only a few moments to breathe!
- Upon casting Elimination
- Cleanse this world!
- Behold my true power!
- Added Lore
- Added Quotes
- Primary Attribute changed to Assassin
- Secondary Attribute changed to Mage
- Reworked Rune Mage into Archmage's Privilege
- Maxed abilities no longer grant boni
- Increased AP scaling on Rune Sigil's first instance of damage to 70% from 55%
- Increased AP scaling on The Mage's Power to 60% from 50%
- Increased AP scaling on Fiery Protection's shield to 65% from 60%
- Increased AP scaling on True Might to 65% from 60%
- Added new items
- Removed old items
- Reduced AP scaling on Rune Sigil's first instance of damage to 55% from 70%
- Reduced AP scaling on The Mage's Power to 50% from 60%
- Reduced AP scaling on Fiery Protection to 15% from 40%, maximum damage reduced to 75% from 200%
- Reduced AP scaling on Fiery Protection's shield to 60% from 70%
- Reduced AP scaling on True Might to 60% from 80%
- Reduced AP per level from 3.33 to 2.22, maximum AP 100
- Removed Liandry's Torment bonus effect from passive
- Now gains resistances instead
- Added Selection Quote
- Health rating increased to 5 from 4