Rage of the Sands is casted like Viktor's Death Ray and Rumble's The Equalizer.
Justice of the Sands will increase the healing of Spirit Aid.
- Q got a new name.
- E received a longer cooldown (increased to 22 from 11 seconds), mana costs reduced to 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90 from 100 at all ranks. AP Ratio reduced to (+10% AP) per second, because I noticed on lvl 5 it heals more than Janna's ultimate on level 1 which is probably too strong.
- W now grants a movement speed buff to allied units when moving in the same direction as the sandstorm (similar to Galio's Righteous gust) to grant him more mobility. Mana cost reduced to 80 at all ranks.
- Passive got a rework after being considered as way too strong.
- Upon Selection
- As I live, my allies will too.
- I seek to bring peace. Through War.
- My brothers cannot fight forever.
- I bring life and death.
- The circle of life and death is at my hands.
- Their power does not affect me.
- I have the power over their life.
- I create life. And I destroy it.
- If it brings peace.
- This war will stop.
- They cannot hurt us.
- Where I go, life will shine... and wither.
- I walk the path of life and death.
- My brothers will be in peace.
- Our empire needs to be protected.
- I will not rest.
- Peace will be found.
- The living will know peace.
- The dead will know peace.
- Peace is the highest of priorities.
- They cannot fight for eternity.
- Everything is just a matter of time. War, but peace too.
- My greatest enemy? Oh surely not my brothers. But the red dot. I can sense ... something evil about it...
- The circle of life and death is at your disfavour.
- I may heal my allies. But YOU will have to pay for it.
- Upon getting healed by Soraka
- We chose the same path, Starchild. The right one.
- We bring peace together.
- Upon receiving Kayle's ultimate
- Your judgement was right.
- Peace for eternity. Unnatural, yet pursuable.
- Upon dying
- Is this ... peace?