Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a tentative rework for Syndra, the Dark Sovereign. Most values such as damage and cooldown are placeholder, suggest better values if you wish, or ignore them.
Skip it if you want to read the whole thing.
- Passive: Dark Sphere moved to the passive ability slot and can be cast via left-click. Uses the stockpiling mechanic similar to Missile Barrage. Damage rescaled. Spheres last 10 seconds, up from 6. Syndra's other abilities will destroy any Dark Spheres they "used up", e.g. if you throw a sphere with W or E it will disappear after dealing damage.
- New Q: Syndra surrounds herself will all active Dark Spheres and can recast Q to toss them, one at a time, as a linear collision skillshot, or toss them all at once by casting the new R. The three dark spheres orbiting the live Syndra are removed.
- W does less damage, costs less mana, doesn't slow, has lower CD and higher grab and toss ranges.
- E can be cast at a single Dark Sphere out of the normal cast range of 800 (but within 1100 range) to send it 400 units away from Syndra, applying a decaying 99% slow for 1.5 seconds instead of stunning.
- R knocks up the target enemy champion and deals damage. During the knockup, if Syndra has Q activated, it's possible to reactivate R to cast all Dark Spheres at the target, but they are not guaranteed to hit (can collide with any other enemy units in their path, or if you recast it too late the target can flash out).
After Veigar's buff and some nerfs to Syndra she took quite a few steps down in the tier list, outclassed in just about every matter, except for early game lane pressure which barely means anything with her early damage gutted so hard. I feel like Syndra should be different from Veigar in two ways - having more, uh, "control" over what's going on, and having better outplay options.
The main change here is that Dark Sphere is moved to innate and you have to decide how to use those spheres with your other abilities. You do have more spheres to work with, but you need fast and good decision-making.
Should you hold onto your spheres and mana, or, perhaps, put some spheres on the ground so you have more "ammo" for Q?
Do you go for the cheap but good passive+W pokes, or for the big and risky Q barrage?
Should you set up "mines" to damage and slow anyone that comes near from up to 1400 range, or hold onto the spheres you might need for a fight?
Well, that's it. Leave feedback if you want.