Xywzekszykwy, the Panimaginative is a the 5th Custom Champion Contest.for
Xywzekszykwy can buy two particular potions.
His Secret Potion is his mainstay, enhancing his next skill and filling his specific potion meter. This can be used to quickly overload the meter and gain bonus damage, plus the warranty of triggering the passive and instantly regenerate life when he's too low.
His Overdrive Potion is for those who like risky plays: it deters Xywzekszykwy's tankiness by stripping him off 1% current life each second, but makes his abilities free and 15% more damaging. Plus, if he has a Secret Potion buff (by using the Secret Potion before the Overdrive Potion), it is not consumed and the ability is still enhanced.
His Ultimate constantly gives him a Secret Potion buff, but it only helps to enhance his other skills. He doesn't constantly regenerate meter by using it, but its passive gives him extra tankiness from still using Secret Potions at high levels.
Xywzekszykwy was born under the commoner name Xavier Flint. He was constantly interested by chemical reactions after he accidentally corroded his bathroom's tub after mixing toothpaste and a pipe-cleaning homebrewed chemical. Stopped by none in his research of new potions, he seeked not only destruction, but also bodily enhancement. He soon took a dive towards infamy following his creation of the "Overdrive Potion" and disappeared quickly after. He resurfaced as the insane "Zicky". He now specialized in odd miracle healing, chanting in his mangled voice the merits of what he called the "Miracle Potion". This was a con act: the true potion that healed him, his more complicated "Secret Potion", was only for him to use. His twisted mentality, though, devolved to the point that he isn't capable of clear speech, and has memory lapses: in his mind the nickname "Zicky" had become the overly complicated "Xywzekszykwy". With his curiosity having lead him to the path to insanity, it is wondered who is able to save him. Unknown to all however, he actually went to the League of Legends to keep whatever little sanity he has left.
"Mundo saw weird whiteblouse boy in street. Mundo said "who are you", but Mundo didn't understand answer."― Dr.Mundo
Please note: Xywzekszykwy is supposed to have a weird voice and speak really quickly, mangling his words. I wrote his sentences completely normally.
- "You ready to brew some fun? Hehehehee..."
- "They always say just 'Zicky'. It's Xywzekszykwy, damnit!"
- "Mm, a potion that would change my shoes into skates! Great idea!"
- "Why didn't I invent a gravitation potion..?"
- "Wake me up when I arrive..." *snore*
- "Yawwwn, this game needs more imminent death!"
- "I love the smell of explosions in the morning."
- Xywzekszykwy laughs.
- "Here, have a taste!"
- "Kabooooom! Nyahahahahahaa!"
- "Explosions, made in Xywzekszykwy-land!"
- "UUUUuuuuuhhh... Bleh."
Xywzekszykwy drinks a random potion from his backpack.
- "Jee, I'm thirsty."
- "What is this...?"
It can have three effects, occuring at random. One makes Xywzekszykwy brethe fire and panic, another makes him fall asleep and the other makes him shine.
If Xywzekszykwy breathes fire:
- "Wouaaaaahh! Taitaitaitaitaitaitaitai!!"
If Xywzekszykwy falls asleep:
- "Hey c'mere, dooood..." *snore*
If Xywzekszykwy glows:
- "What, why do I glow in the dark? 'cause I'm Xywzekszykwy, damnit!!!"
- "If I wanted to let you live, I would have drunk a weakness potion."
- "I know only one cure for your weakness... Doom Potion!"
- "I know only one cure for your weakness... and your stupidity."
- "More, more, more, more!!" *laughs*
- "Who wants a drink?"
- "On my tab!"
Buying Secret Potion or Overdrive Potion
- "You're lucky I pay you for my inventions, ya swindler!"
- "Time to get drunked!"
- "Miiiine... Aaaaall miiiiine..."
"5000 years ago, amidst the infinite desert, a great city was flourishing. However, even a flower amidst the desert has its shadow..."― Premise of the incoming piece of custom champion lore "Ancient Times"
- Willbachbakal, for helping me get a few unique stuff, namely that top sig thingy.
- GreenMoriyama, for the great stuff he makes, and his personality.
- Lesdin, for the astonishing visual work on his content and allowing me to read his code.
- Mineko, for being a helpful mod all around and helping me become a nicer wiki-something-guy.
- Keith, my brother I know under so many names, for hooking me into the game.
- Rito Gems, for this game, of course.
- Buff McStrongmuscles: An overpowered Marty Stu with a really bad lore.
- Sharl, the Revolutionist: My attempt at a champ that bypasses skill investments.
- New basic laner items: Junglers forced into ? Let's force laners into items too!!!!!1!!!1!!!ONE!!!!