- His passive. Stat conversions from one stat to another are being removed from the game. Look at Xerath.
- Mana issues. Galio is perhaps too mana-hungry for his own good. Even with , he can go out of mana if he uses too much spell harass. (This comes from actual game experience.)
- His Bulwark and Righteous Gust are supportive skills despite Galio not being intended as a support, so they will become less support-centric.
- Runic Skin: Changed to an AP boost of for 5 seconds upon taking magic damage. Can not stack with itself.
- Resolute Smite: Changed to a true grounded area of effect that doesn't function like a projectile anymore. Mana cost stays at 60. Range changed from 940 to 900. Base damage changed from 80 / 135 / 190 / 245 / 300 to 70 / 120 / 170 / 220 / 270.
Slow is buffed from 24 / 28 / 32 / 36 / 40%.
- Bulwark: Changed to a self-targeted shield that gives half its bonus to allies in a radius of 400, and gives Galio AP if anyone gets hit.
- Righteous Gust: Changed it so movement speed buff applies in any direction, but to Galio only, and buffed from 20 / 28 / 36 / 44 / 52% 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 70%.
Range nerfed from 1180 to 1100.
- Idol of Durand: Damage doesn't increase depending with the number of hits taken, replaced by a scaling on 20% magic resistance. Base changed from 250 / 350 / 450. Interrupting the channel doesn't reduce the range by 25.
- Bulwark: Boost doesn't apply to allies, and on-getting-hit effects are taken out.
- Runic Skin base bonus halved, now scales with 10% magic resist.
- Bulwark armor gain doesn't scale on magic resist anymore. Now both stat gains scale with AP. Magic resistance gain's magic resistance scaling nerfed from 20% to 10%. Now tanks damage for nearby allied champions.
- Righteous Gust now gives half the movement speed boost to allied champions.
Doesn't count as a projectile anymore: Galio now just fires an eye laser towards the targeted area, and it explodes after a little while (imagine Piercing Light).
Now self-targeted and buffs only Galio. Now tanks damage for his allies.
Movement speed boost applies mostly to Galio. Allies only get half the boost.
Damage doesn't increase depending with the number of hits taken, replaced by a scaling on 20% magic resistance. Base changed from 250 / 350 / 450. Interrupting the channel doesn't reduce the range by 25.
Goddamnit Ivern, I can't get Chiharu out if you come out with a friend named Daisy too!― PS