- The random nature of Loaded Dice, plus its gold generation. This is not very APC-ish in my books, so I'll also embrace the auto-attack synergy of Twisted Fate and make him a Marksman as a secondary champion type.
- Wild Cards is a simple skill that needs some synergy with the rest of his kit.
- Pick A Card is a very problematic skill due to the card pick order thingy and the auto-attack nature of the ability, despite not being an auto-attack reset and then some It is the major target of the rework.
- Stacked Deck's very nature as a passive ability that triggers once every 4 attacks.
- Leveling up Destiny only levels up its duration.
My solutions are:
- Loaded Dice's gold reward is fixed depending on the unit it hits, but the amount of gold is fixed depending on unit type.
- Wild Cards reduces the cooldown on Stacked Deck and Key Cards (see lower) for each card that hits an enemy.
- Pick A Card has been "replaced" by the somewhat similar Key Cards. It becomes a stance effect that changes Twisted Fate's abilities into the cards you know and love.
- All cards lose AD ratios, but their AP ratios are increased from 50% to 60%. They are changed into colliding skillshots, but he can throw all three before ending the effect.
- Stacked Deck becomes like Volibear's Frenzy, except the passive attack speed is constant and unchanged. Using three attacks allows use of Stacked Deck, which is an autoattack reset that resets Key Cards on kill.
- Destiny's duration doesn't increase anymore, but Twisted Fate ignores a portion of enemy armor and MR during it.
- Gate's channel time changes with levels invested in Destiny.
"5000 years ago, amidst the infinite desert, a great city was flourishing. However, even a flower amidst the desert has its shadow..."― Premise of the incoming piece of custom champion lore "Ancient Times"
- Willbachbakal, for helping me get a few unique stuff, namely that top sig thingy.
- GreenMoriyama, for the great stuff he makes, and his personality.
- Lesdin, for the astonishing visual work on his content and allowing me to read his code.
- Mineko, for being a helpful mod all around and helping me become a nicer wiki-something-guy.
- Keith, my brother I know under so many names, for hooking me into the game.
- Rito Gems, for this game, of course.
- Buff McStrongmuscles: An overpowered Marty Stu with a really bad lore.
- Sharl, the Revolutionist: My attempt at a champ that bypasses skill investments.
- New basic laner items: Junglers forced into ? Let's force laners into items too!!!!!1!!!1!!!ONE!!!!