Twisted Fate, the Card Master is a champion in League of Legends. This is a tentative rework for his relatively low-interaction, unwieldy kit that should fit him more into the meta of today.
My problems with it are:
- The random nature of Loaded Dice, plus its gold generation. This is not very APC-ish in my books, so I'll also embrace the auto-attack synergy of Twisted Fate and make him a Marksman as a secondary champion type.
- Wild Cards is a simple skill that needs some synergy with the rest of his kit.
- Pick A Card is a very problematic skill due to the card pick order thingy and the auto-attack nature of the ability, despite not being an auto-attack reset and then some It is the major target of the rework.
- Stacked Deck's very nature as a passive ability that triggers once every 4 attacks.
- Leveling up Destiny only levels up its duration.
My solutions are:
- Loaded Dice's gold reward is fixed depending on the unit it hits, but the amount of gold is fixed depending on unit type.
- Wild Cards reduces the cooldown on Stacked Deck and Key Cards (see lower) for each card that hits an enemy.
- Pick A Card has been "replaced" by the somewhat similar Key Cards. It becomes a stance effect that changes Twisted Fate's abilities into the cards you know and love.
- All cards lose AD ratios, but their AP ratios are increased from 50% to 60%. They are changed into colliding skillshots, but he can throw all three before ending the effect.
- Stacked Deck becomes like Volibear's Frenzy, except the passive attack speed is constant and unchanged. Using three attacks allows use of Stacked Deck, which is an autoattack reset that resets Key Cards on kill.
- Destiny's duration doesn't increase anymore, but Twisted Fate ignores a portion of enemy armor and MR during it.
- Gate's channel time changes with levels invested in Destiny.
Goddamnit Ivern, I can't get Chiharu out if you come out with a friend named Daisy too!― PS