Eranus, the Light of Ancient Times is a custom champion from the custom champion series.
Eranus was born in Sutela, a lost archipelago-city at the west of Ionia. He was raised as the heir to inherit his father's place as governor of the islands. As he prepared himself to his future position, he saw a lot of complacent people, bathing in their unfitness. He grew dissatisfied towards his future function, that amounted in his mind to representing a bunch of pigs. As his father passed after their ceremonial passing-the-torch duel, Eranus gained control of Sutela. At first, he was authoritative and instored a lot of new laws, but he couldn't get his subjects to work like he intended to. Plus his younger brother Sternus was far more popular, leading the people to open defiance towards him, culminating in a rebellion and a battle that nearly cost Eranus his life. Retreating to Ionia for help against a dissident population, he called out for the elders to cull the filth, but was only set to be watched over by one person. While Eranus first dismissed the idea as a joke, the Ionian elders did not. Under the watch of Karma, Eranus's mentality was dissected, and by the time he faced his people under her watch, he already had gotten sight of his wrongdoings, and knew what he would have to stop. Pacifying the little archipel had left Eranus wishing to repay the favor. Soon afterwards, Sternus battled Eranus with unknown results. While Sternus departed, a changed Eranus became a kinder leader. He was still as absent as ever, but for a different reason; to follow the teachings of Karma, he would have to join the League of Legends.
"Trying to grasp for new things is commendable, but don't jump off a good horse you're riding."― Eranus
"5000 years ago, amidst the infinite desert, a great city was flourishing. However, even a flower amidst the desert has its shadow..."― Premise of the incoming piece of custom champion lore "Ancient Times"
- Willbachbakal, for helping me get a few unique stuff, namely that top sig thingy.
- GreenMoriyama, for the great stuff he makes, and his personality.
- Lesdin, for the astonishing visual work on his content and allowing me to read his code.
- Mineko, for being a helpful mod all around and helping me become a nicer wiki-something-guy.
- Keith, my brother I know under so many names, for hooking me into the game.
- Rito Gems, for this game, of course.
- Buff McStrongmuscles: An overpowered Marty Stu with a really bad lore.
- Sharl, the Revolutionist: My attempt at a champ that bypasses skill investments.
- New basic laner items: Junglers forced into ? Let's force laners into items too!!!!!1!!!1!!!ONE!!!!