Sharl, the Revolutionist is a.
Born in Piltover, dubbed the City of Progress, Sharl enjoyed his youth like a normal Piltoverian youngster. While a genius in his own right, Sharl soon felt bored, with his appeal for the groundbreaking falling into deaf ears and nobody even wishing to change the world. Jinx's chaotic demolition set his sights on the world outside his birthplace, and he soon fell right into Zaun. This was the land of his dreams: nobody to shun him for his preferrence for sudden progress, nothing but like-minded - if crazy - individuals. He soon started collaboration with the most infamous of all, eventually culminating in him frequenting Viktor and Dr. Mundo, giving his body to their science. He was seen in Piltover again as a parody of what he was: a half-robotized, half drugged bomb-throwing anarchist, all too happy to add his own brand of revolution to an already-scarred Piltover.
"I am not yet another step in progressive evolution, I am a ground-breaking mind-blowing what-inducing revolution!"― Sharl
"5000 years ago, amidst the infinite desert, a great city was flourishing. However, even a flower amidst the desert has its shadow..."― Premise of the incoming piece of custom champion lore "Ancient Times"
- Willbachbakal, for helping me get a few unique stuff, namely that top sig thingy.
- GreenMoriyama, for the great stuff he makes, and his personality.
- Lesdin, for the astonishing visual work on his content and allowing me to read his code.
- Mineko, for being a helpful mod all around and helping me become a nicer wiki-something-guy.
- Keith, my brother I know under so many names, for hooking me into the game.
- Rito Gems, for this game, of course.
- Buff McStrongmuscles: An overpowered Marty Stu with a really bad lore.
- Sharl, the Revolutionist: My attempt at a champ that bypasses skill investments.
- New basic laner items: Junglers forced into ? Let's force laners into items too!!!!!1!!!1!!!ONE!!!!