Takop, the Cloud of Blood is a SMNK Custom Champion series. He is intended to be a simplistic counter-jungler, with all of his skills but his ultimate being oriented towards dueling.from my
Born in a nomadic tribe from the Shurima deserts, Takop was curious about the city-states of Valoran rather than the errant lifestyle he was born into. Within each city he visited, he took souvenirs to remember the cities by as he honed his talents for battle in case the things he liked needed defending. His unique talents would only find use after he settled, and therefore he set his foot in Noxus to polish his skills. There he would meet up with Noxian talent and finally live a sedentary lifestyle, founding a group called the Red Round to watch over Noxus's global politics. With exposure to the strongest blade wielders of Valoran, Takop's own battle skills gained polish. But with time, also came discontent as Jericho Swain became Grand General of Noxus, and the Red Round was subsequently putsched quite similarly. In order to defend the city-state against extensive consequences of this sudden upheaval, Takop and the old Red Round come to a conclusion: he must join the League of Legends to combat for his Noxus, against Swain's Noxus.
"Even in Noxus, power should stay where it belongs."― Takop
"5000 years ago, amidst the infinite desert, a great city was flourishing. However, even a flower amidst the desert has its shadow..."― Premise of the incoming piece of custom champion lore "Ancient Times"
- Willbachbakal, for helping me get a few unique stuff, namely that top sig thingy.
- GreenMoriyama, for the great stuff he makes, and his personality.
- Lesdin, for the astonishing visual work on his content and allowing me to read his code.
- Mineko, for being a helpful mod all around and helping me become a nicer wiki-something-guy.
- Keith, my brother I know under so many names, for hooking me into the game.
- Rito Gems, for this game, of course.
- Buff McStrongmuscles: An overpowered Marty Stu with a really bad lore.
- Sharl, the Revolutionist: My attempt at a champ that bypasses skill investments.
- New basic laner items: Junglers forced into ? Let's force laners into items too!!!!!1!!!1!!!ONE!!!!