Tork, the Slasher Mantis is a custom champion in the custom champion series.
Tork was born in the wild tribes of the southern Freljord. While he had much less cold to endure than those who lived north of him, he still was forged through the roughness of his barbarian upbringing. At age twelve, he had the maturity of an accomplished warrior and relished in the thrill of battle. By this time, his tribe had found what at the time looked like a worthy opponent on the battlefields: the Noxian army. What was to be the ultimate battle turned out to be yet another slaughter Noxus took part in. Tork's tribe retreated to the mountain half of what it was before this skirmish. At first, Tork was traumatized by this defeat, and he made a change of ways. He stopped being a warrior to hunt his prey. He hunted insects, he hunted bears, he hunted rival tribes; without end, his bloody path would continue without end. On his path eventually stood one man who he couldn't take down. Tork didn't know yet, having been able to slay every single of his prey. Olaf was no such man. He resisted Tork's attacks, and dished the pain back tenfold. Tork's disbelief left place to desperate effort, but the battle eventually became a stalemate: both combatants were worn down, but none was surrendering. Sejuani had to break the fight herself, seeing one more fit warrior to add to her forces. Tork agreed: siding with the strong always was in his best interest. He'd end his fight with Olaf another day.
"Fighters are constantly close to death. Those who refuse to believe it are just unaware of it."― Tork
"5000 years ago, amidst the infinite desert, a great city was flourishing. However, even a flower amidst the desert has its shadow..."― Premise of the incoming piece of custom champion lore "Ancient Times"
- Willbachbakal, for helping me get a few unique stuff, namely that top sig thingy.
- GreenMoriyama, for the great stuff he makes, and his personality.
- Lesdin, for the astonishing visual work on his content and allowing me to read his code.
- Mineko, for being a helpful mod all around and helping me become a nicer wiki-something-guy.
- Keith, my brother I know under so many names, for hooking me into the game.
- Rito Gems, for this game, of course.
- Buff McStrongmuscles: An overpowered Marty Stu with a really bad lore.
- Sharl, the Revolutionist: My attempt at a champ that bypasses skill investments.
- New basic laner items: Junglers forced into ? Let's force laners into items too!!!!!1!!!1!!!ONE!!!!