Bennas, the Wild Fang is a custom champion series.from the
While Bennas was meant to be a mixed damage threat, he wasn't very interesting looking. Red-buff passive, targeted mixed damage dash that scaled on both AD and AP, a near-permanent 40% slow and self-counterplay (applying on-hits twice so fast wrecked W's interaction with his passive, and willingly apparently!?), a steroid that scaled armor off of base AD, and an ult that just gave him free tenacity... Bennas just didn't feel right.
The rework aims to add more features and more interactive gameplay.
Born in Shuriman nomadic tribes, Bennas was abandoned near Noxus, where he was found and adopted by aristocracy. Bennas was constantly despised, especially by his older brother-by-adoption Jorgan. Bennas' unique magic talents caused him to be a choice fighter in duels, as with his ability in lava magic, he managed to survive fatal wounds, catch flying blades with his hands without sustaining injury, or the such. From his favored position in Noxian society, Bennas oversaw his own country: it had grown to be formal, but weak. As time passed, Bennas proved discontent with formalities, and as a man discontent with his own family, he was approached by a rival clan. However, Bennas saw no form in his latest supporters, and when Bennas was scolded by them for having no influence, he promptly proceeded to judge their worth in battle; Bennas only came out of this reunion alive. He realized that while Noxus could grow noble, it would be used by unworthy schemers as long as it was so. When Jericho Swain rises as the Noxian Grand General, he helps complete the uproar over Noxian leadership that Swain started.
"A smile can be lie. A word can be a lie. An action cannot."― Bennas
"5000 years ago, amidst the infinite desert, a great city was flourishing. However, even a flower amidst the desert has its shadow..."― Premise of the incoming piece of custom champion lore "Ancient Times"
- Willbachbakal, for helping me get a few unique stuff, namely that top sig thingy.
- GreenMoriyama, for the great stuff he makes, and his personality.
- Lesdin, for the astonishing visual work on his content and allowing me to read his code.
- Mineko, for being a helpful mod all around and helping me become a nicer wiki-something-guy.
- Keith, my brother I know under so many names, for hooking me into the game.
- Rito Gems, for this game, of course.
- Buff McStrongmuscles: An overpowered Marty Stu with a really bad lore.
- Sharl, the Revolutionist: My attempt at a champ that bypasses skill investments.
- New basic laner items: Junglers forced into ? Let's force laners into items too!!!!!1!!!1!!!ONE!!!!