Kashmer, the Noxian Standard is a custom champion in the SMNK custom champion series.
He's a very simple champion, intended to be a standard tanky DPS top-laner, the quintessence of the fighter role. He's supposed to feel like a less exaggerated version of a juggernaut.
Kashmer is an old-fashioned Noxian brawler. From Noxian backstreets to the military, all he'd take into battle was his trained body and magical arts to defeat the armed Demacian soldiers. While this got him questioned over not trying to kill the Demacians, Kashmer reasoned that Demacia living defeated at the hands of an unarmed warrior. To him, living defeated was worse than being dead. Grounded for insubordination, Kashmer defied his punishment, and beat down his leader and peers every time they tried to enforce punishment on him. He saw himself as a warrior that every Noxian should strive to be. When Noxian nobility called him back, he accepted. On his way, he has to fight with four assassins. This was only a test to see if he'd kill when threatened. Kashmer arrived late to his appointment, carrying the bodies of four crippled and wailing assassins. After congratulating him to his face, the moment he left, Kashmer found out Noxus was asked to put Kashmer to prison for treason, seeing how he hurt the assassins more than the Demacians. Kashmer sneered at them, turned his back to the nobles, and single-handedly subdued the eight bodyguards and those who commanded his imprisonment, locking them all in the cell intended for him. Kashmer's fall from grace didn't change his way, and he tried to change the weak Noxian High Command into a strong Noxian High Command. To this end, he created a group called the Red Round, who would observe Noxian politics while still fighting Demacia on the frontlines. When the Red Round got opposition, the nobility found out that Kashmer was far too willing to execute the filth when he finally committed his first murders by executing all his enemies on a public stage. The Red Round was not to last, however. When Swain rose to High Command, the Red Round was ambushed, and Kashmer's younger brother Red fought him with fire powers he never heard of. Kashmer had to go away to recover, and by the time he meets his favored subordinates again, the Red Round has been taken away from them. Kashmer, free of possessions and alignments, turns to the League of Legends to display his skills as he would in the battles of old...
"It's only in battle that I forget how small the gap between Noxus and corruption is."― Kashmer
"5000 years ago, amidst the infinite desert, a great city was flourishing. However, even a flower amidst the desert has its shadow..."― Premise of the incoming piece of custom champion lore "Ancient Times"
- Willbachbakal, for helping me get a few unique stuff, namely that top sig thingy.
- GreenMoriyama, for the great stuff he makes, and his personality.
- Lesdin, for the astonishing visual work on his content and allowing me to read his code.
- Mineko, for being a helpful mod all around and helping me become a nicer wiki-something-guy.
- Keith, my brother I know under so many names, for hooking me into the game.
- Rito Gems, for this game, of course.
- Buff McStrongmuscles: An overpowered Marty Stu with a really bad lore.
- Sharl, the Revolutionist: My attempt at a champ that bypasses skill investments.
- New basic laner items: Junglers forced into ? Let's force laners into items too!!!!!1!!!1!!!ONE!!!!