Khar, the Repentant Killer is a SMNK custom champion series.
His entire kit is themed around executing enemies, punishing the enemy team for staying with low HP; which with his intended post as a jungler, makes for good gank potential.
Necrofocus follows the standard of a spammable Q skillshot that gives a big benefit, functioning more as a target pick than anything else. Grand Reap is Khar's only AoE spell, meant to set up a fight. It also doubles as a farm ability, as it helps him get creeps from out of the some champions' poking range. Persistence and Last Dance are meant to allow him to chase low-health champions to finish them. The Punisher is meant to be used against a tanky enemy that you just used one of the two aforementioned abilities on, as its huge potential damage plus the potential of a double-execute (Last Dance + The Punisher) has huge damage, being overkill on squishies.
Khar was always a black sheep between his family. While they valued their powers and life as assassins, Khar was a friendly person who firmly opposed killing for money or for people, labeling those as meaningless murder. He nonetheless was trained like the rest of his family and in particular his older brother Dekemir, who was dismissing Khar's attitude like it was only a phase he was going through. Khar's persistent expressions of disdain against killing were ultimately the reason he was sent with Dekemir on an assassination mission against Demacian officials. As Khar discovered, this was only a fake mission as Dekemir announced he was sent to kill him; while Khar prepared to fight for his life, Dekemir instead ordered him to run away and disappear into a place his family would never find him in.
Khar wandered to the Freljord, which made a perfect hiding place. As he would find out, the land was torn by strife and inwarring. This time around, personal feelings were not in the way, and as he found out someone was trying to unite this mess of a land into one nation, he decided to follow. Lending himself to the Avarosan faction of the war, Khar strives to prove that being talented at killing doesn't make a man.
"A true assassin isn't a serial killer who happens to be human. We should be humans who happen to be good at ending lives."― Khar
"5000 years ago, amidst the infinite desert, a great city was flourishing. However, even a flower amidst the desert has its shadow..."― Premise of the incoming piece of custom champion lore "Ancient Times"
- Willbachbakal, for helping me get a few unique stuff, namely that top sig thingy.
- GreenMoriyama, for the great stuff he makes, and his personality.
- Lesdin, for the astonishing visual work on his content and allowing me to read his code.
- Mineko, for being a helpful mod all around and helping me become a nicer wiki-something-guy.
- Keith, my brother I know under so many names, for hooking me into the game.
- Rito Gems, for this game, of course.
- Buff McStrongmuscles: An overpowered Marty Stu with a really bad lore.
- Sharl, the Revolutionist: My attempt at a champ that bypasses skill investments.
- New basic laner items: Junglers forced into ? Let's force laners into items too!!!!!1!!!1!!!ONE!!!!