Kitali, the Steelsworn is a custom champion for the custom champion series.
He's an attempt to have a skill-based marksman. As in one who depends on using skills to deal damage.
His Q is the core of his skillset, as a simple targeting shot that somewhat replaces his basic attack. Since this means his Q will be spammed, he will synergize well with Triforce. His other skills are mostly backup meant to enforce a death zone around him, because the W's threat plus his basic attacks charging up his huge-damage E is really nothing you want to be involved with. His ultimate is also a nuke attached to a turret that gives him zoning potential outside of E.
Born in a nomadic tribe of Shurima, Kitali erred when he felt a sixth sense drawing him when he passed near civilization. He was amazed at how those who grouped together managed to build things as magnificent as cities. On his own, he observed how he only was a pile of nothingness, living on his own and having no hand in anything that would outlive him. His musings lead to him crossing paths with a traveller, who shared stories of Piltover. Fascinated, Kitali walked without end in its global direction, driven by the promise of heaven. After a while of travels, he understood what he was drawn to: his essence connected him to that of metal itself. He understood that when his body moved on its own after feeling a big mass of metal, and he realized that he was walking towards Piltover even in his sleep. When he arrived, he turned to all the geniuses in Piltover in order to find exactly how to understand his longings. Meanwhile, he also studied, trying to figure out what to do now that he reached Heaven. Eventually, he found out that his "feeling" was actually a gift: as much as he was drawn to metals, he also had the power to use them. With his innate gift, he became a mechanic working in Piltover Customs to earn a living. When he hears his boss Corki is involved with the League of Legends, Kitali thinks of joining, though for his own reasons.
"Some things just become easier with the will - and the power - of iron."― Kitali
"5000 years ago, amidst the infinite desert, a great city was flourishing. However, even a flower amidst the desert has its shadow..."― Premise of the incoming piece of custom champion lore "Ancient Times"
- Willbachbakal, for helping me get a few unique stuff, namely that top sig thingy.
- GreenMoriyama, for the great stuff he makes, and his personality.
- Lesdin, for the astonishing visual work on his content and allowing me to read his code.
- Mineko, for being a helpful mod all around and helping me become a nicer wiki-something-guy.
- Keith, my brother I know under so many names, for hooking me into the game.
- Rito Gems, for this game, of course.
- Buff McStrongmuscles: An overpowered Marty Stu with a really bad lore.
- Sharl, the Revolutionist: My attempt at a champ that bypasses skill investments.
- New basic laner items: Junglers forced into ? Let's force laners into items too!!!!!1!!!1!!!ONE!!!!