Kudert, the Vermillion Field is a custom champion in the SMNK custom champion .
Kudert was born into a Noxian sect of elitist mages. His unique talent at withstanding enemy magic while his own magic defeated them made him rise to a high agent. Kudert's first mission was brought to him by the Black Rose. He just had to enter a magic school and murder someone. Kudert, then lacking contact with the outside world, didn't question his mission and accomplished it easily. However, several years and several missions later, Kudert eventually realized that the Black Rose was seeking something on a bigger picture. He started refusing to be hired. The sect he belonged to disowned him, and wanted him dead for "high treason". After years of errance within Noxus and making a name for himself by killing whoever came after his bounty, he was eventually offered shelter and assistance by Takop, using his power in the name of Noxus. Kudert agreed and eventually settled down. Observing Noxus from the Red Round's relative isolation had him realize the Black Rose was trying to reshape Noxus. By what means? Into what? He didn't know in time: he was attacked by a group of five persons shortly following the rise of General Darius. While fleeing injured, he caught a glance of the offenders, all wearing red capes with the symbol of Noxus on their back. Realizing he was set up by his own son Kaorai, Kudert disappears. Uniting back with his Red Round associates who had similarly been ambushed, heprepares his revenge against those who attempt to use Noxian creeds for selfish gain.
"'The Black Rose bloomed again.', they said. Noxus is not Noxus, as long as 'they' still exist."― Kudert
"5000 years ago, amidst the infinite desert, a great city was flourishing. However, even a flower amidst the desert has its shadow..."― Premise of the incoming piece of custom champion lore "Ancient Times"
- Willbachbakal, for helping me get a few unique stuff, namely that top sig thingy.
- GreenMoriyama, for the great stuff he makes, and his personality.
- Lesdin, for the astonishing visual work on his content and allowing me to read his code.
- Mineko, for being a helpful mod all around and helping me become a nicer wiki-something-guy.
- Keith, my brother I know under so many names, for hooking me into the game.
- Rito Gems, for this game, of course.
- Buff McStrongmuscles: An overpowered Marty Stu with a really bad lore.
- Sharl, the Revolutionist: My attempt at a champ that bypasses skill investments.
- New basic laner items: Junglers forced into ? Let's force laners into items too!!!!!1!!!1!!!ONE!!!!