Mima, the Yellow Channeler is a custom champion (see Hana, the Blue Channeler)
Mima is a rather tall, light-blonde girl, always dressed with a in very rich fashion. Her visual unique features (aside from her fashion sense) would be her unicorn-like legs (yes, she has hooves) and the golden horn on her forehead. When Belle is summoned (see Spirit Tag), she appears over Mima as a half-transparent classy cat-woman with odd hairdresses for her haircut to simulate the Sphinx's looks, and otherwise wearing lots of gold. However, since she's a spirit, it all is half-transparent, which cuts a bit on the bling-bling aspect...
In gameplay, Mima is a marksman-mage who is based around dealing huge damage in a few impressive shots, which reflects her desire to impress the juniors. Being a thrill seeker, she relishes in fighting, hence the use of Fury. She can tag in Belle to use more utility-based abilities.
Mima is a marksman-mage hybrid who loves to fight and unleash cool-looking raw destruction. This translates in her gameplay by her fondness for huge, impressive-looking shots.
- Mima's three-part passive reflects a multitude of ways to enjoy fighting.
- Two-Faced is her Fury mechanic, signifying that yes, Mima gains her resource by fighting. Fitting for a thrill-seeker like her.
- Racing Heart is a way for Mima to synergize with the beginning of fights. Gaining movement and attack speed allows her to stack her Fury very easily early on in the fight. Mima obviously knows the difference between the time to rest and time to blow people up.
- First Impression is Mima's only way to use Mana. The more people she's fighting, the more she gets excited, and the passive's name (the first impression) always counts.
- Mima's Q, Sunny Blast, is the impressive charged shot that defines her fighting identity. Mima channels for 0.75 second before firing, so while it's impressive, it can certainly be dodged, as minion blocks are effective against the ability. The AoE reveal can serve as a scouting ability, though it is a suboptimal use of the ability since it requires Fury to use.
- Mima's E, Invigorating Song, is her support skill, her own song. Naturally, she'd sing about how cool it is to, you guessed it, impress juniors with your overpowering, expeditive and efficient attacks. While it takes time to use, the increase in damage can be used for a combo with Sunny Blast to create a very damaging shot. The cumulated boosts can give her and her team an edge in taking the opposing team down.
- Her W, Spirit Tag, deserves special mention. Mima not only has Fury to enjoy battle, but her mana is also precious to her spiritual companion, Belle. Belle doesn't use Mima's unique mechanics and features her unique spells, bringing a more mage-ish inclination.
- Belle's Q, Riddle Zone, deals gradual magic damage and reduces enemies' attack damage. This is a more defensive ability, but it also allows Mima to generate big amounts of Fury if she manages to get several enemy champions inside.
- Belle's E, Cat's Paw, is a very powerful and versatile double-dash ability. This can be used to cover huge ranges, kite or even escape through minion waves. While it requires quick movement in case you're using it point-blank on an enemy, it is the only way to mess up with this ability.
- Mima's ultimate is an even more impressive shot. It's another charge shot, but Mima can move while preparing this one, and it isn't limited in cast direction unlike Sunny Blast, that has to be shot inside the cone aimed at first cast. It costs 100 Fury, meaning it's only a fight ender at best, or it has to be readied at the beginning of a fight. If it hits multiple enemies, especially champions, it can affect a huge area, making it perfect to pick a cluttered enemy team.
- Avoid cooldown reduction as much as possible. Mima's skills have a static cooldown of one second, except Spirit Tag, and Belle's abilities do not warrant rushing cooldown reduction.
- Early Items / Consumables
- would be the obvious choice for a marksman due to its effect, but since Mima isn't entirely based on her auto-attacks, could be a better pick, allowing her to farm and refill her mana after a few procs of First Impression.
- An eventual support Mima can use or , depending on whether you'll use Mima's farming ability to keep your lane partner ahead or just harassing the enemy champions. would be favored because it grants mana regeneration, which is way more valuable on Mima than 's health.
- gives her a good amount of her beloved attack damage, plus possibly giving her big heals off of Sunny Blast or 90mm Golden Eye.
- Finished Items
- Mima has poor synergy with all boot upgrades. can allow to alleviate Mima's weakness of being out of combat, and maximizes the effectiveness of Racing Heart.
- is very attractive on Mima because of her great Mana pool and its synergy with both Racing Heart and First Impression.
- is very powerful on Mima, as it can make even a single Sunny Blast very damaging.
- Mima can build a , as it synergizes well with Racing Heart, giving her something other than Fury to build with basic attacks.
- can allow Mima to carry herself in a fight when Racing Heart runs out. It can be used even in a wannabe AP Mima build.
- 's massive AD appeals to Mima, plus Nightfall can be used for a burst based on the Nightfall-enhanced basic attack starting up Racing Heart, followed up by a Sunny Blast.
- allows Mima to gain good healing off Sunny Blast and First Impression.
- synergizes with Mima's DPS-based builds.
- is only to use if enemy champions used armor. Mima has little effectiveness for the CDR and health the item provides, but the AD, Rage, and cleave effect can allow her to fully expose enemy to her damage.
- Mima's lack of cooldown on her basic abilities allows her to use to great effect. However, Belle's abilities have cooldowns and synergize poorly with Spellblade due to their range exceeding Mima's attack range.
- allows a potential support Mima to heal off of First Impression.
"5000 years ago, amidst the infinite desert, a great city was flourishing. However, even a flower amidst the desert has its shadow..."― Premise of the incoming piece of custom champion lore "Ancient Times"