Nadhild, the Swordswielder is a custom champion in the SMNK custom champion series.
Nadhild is a fighter-support who consists of buffing allies with extra damage and slowing enemies. Her "core" skill is her W, Symbol of Alliance, which creates her versatility with the sword it summons. It's meant to evoke's Spirit Blade, but with more abilities to use them, as all abilities interact with the sword she puts on the field. All her other abilities, or even Symbol of Aliance's extra effects, can move the sword around.
- W-Q-autoattack: A quick W leads to Nadhild picking her sword up and use it to dash to an enemy champion, thus attaching the sword to them. Nadhild can then use either E or Q to slow them, leading to a passive proc.
- W-E-Q: Nadhild does not need to pick up the sword at once for this combo, using the sword to approach from a different direction than her own, she can then use E to approach and grab the sword simultaneously, thus applying a slow to all units hit, leading to another passive proc.
- R-W-autoattack: If Nadhild lands her ultimate, she can use her W, pick up the sword and can a dash with 1175 range, apply a slow and root. That's a combo to only be used when the enemy team least expects it. If the team predicts the dash, Nadhild will get collapsed on and die.
- R-E-Q-W-autoattack: Nadhild needs to land her ultimate for this one. Using E to approach and a Q to slow the opponent, she can then put the sword right next to herself to pick it up and autoattack, thus getting a free Knee-cap with its cooldown reduced by 80%.
A bastard child born from an affair between a Demacian diplomat and a simple saleswoman in Bilgewater, Nadhild lived a difficult life. Forced to stay on land due to "the bad luck that females bring aboard a ship", Nadhild grew resentment for those who wouldn't let her accomplish the lifelong dream of any Bilgewater youth. As a way of proving that she wouldn't let people down on the seas, she decided she'd prove that she'd make her success story as a plunderer on land. None suspected the poorly-raised girl to be responsible for the theft of 146 ornamental swords from Demacian and Noxian officials.
A day like any other, Nadhild saw a Demacian delegation being attacked while en route to Bilgewater. While she was all for thievery, she never was one to accept pointless killings, and so she intervened. However, the assassins defeated her as well as the entire guard before uproar rising from Bilgewater forced them to flee. After this, Nadhild gave shelter to the wounded of this delegation: the leader of which Nadhild's mother recognized: it was Nadran Dainsverd, the man who came to this house for shelter over 16 years ago and gave Nadhild. After he stared at Nadhild's impressive collection of swords, he decided that after he recovered, he'd teach her real sword fighting before leaving. Nadhild soon find out her sword collection was made useless as none of them was meant for fighting. A week later, he departed for Demacia, leaving his sword and his hopes as a warrior to Nadhild.
The first thing she did was put her skills to the test by leaving home and immediately attacking the first ship she could find. After winning, she once again did her trade: ransacking all the swords she could find. After a few successful plunderings, she attacked the Grim Black. Soon, one who would seem to be the captain of the ship challenged her to a duel, which she accepted. On the line, liberty for both. After a successful standoff, Nadhild was offered a place aboard, in exchange for training the men, she could plunder as many swords as she liked.
"Fascination and effort do make skill."― Nadran, after meeting Nadhild
"5000 years ago, amidst the infinite desert, a great city was flourishing. However, even a flower amidst the desert has its shadow..."― Premise of the incoming piece of custom champion lore "Ancient Times"
- Willbachbakal, for helping me get a few unique stuff, namely that top sig thingy.
- GreenMoriyama, for the great stuff he makes, and his personality.
- Lesdin, for the astonishing visual work on his content and allowing me to read his code.
- Mineko, for being a helpful mod all around and helping me become a nicer wiki-something-guy.
- Keith, my brother I know under so many names, for hooking me into the game.
- Rito Gems, for this game, of course.
- Buff McStrongmuscles: An overpowered Marty Stu with a really bad lore.
- Sharl, the Revolutionist: My attempt at a champ that bypasses skill investments.
- New basic laner items: Junglers forced into ? Let's force laners into items too!!!!!1!!!1!!!ONE!!!!