Sah'Kla, the Sin of Beauty is a SMNK custom champion series.
A marksman with potent spells, Sah'Kla is extremely fragile in compensation, with health, armor AND magic resist all close to being the worst in the game. She's triply more fragile as she uses health as cost to her abilities, decreasing her already little sustainability.
Her resource is listed as Blood Well, but it's the similarly functioning Ichor. The ichor gauge's cap starts at 30, and increases by 45 per level.
A being from the Void, Sah'Kla is moved by only one thing: learning all charms her surroundings has to offer, and lure anyone into giving themselves to her. She doesn't just ensnare her victims of choice or bow them down to her will, she absorbs them, or worse. Charm spells, fake benevolence, anything is a valid excuse for her to gain more twisted ways to rob victims of their being. Nobody has ever known her true motives in gaining power up to recently, and becoming the most beautiful being in existence is but her means to the end of all Voidborn: open a gate between the Void so that the Void will eventually consume all of Runeterra.
"There's beautiful, there's alluring, but then there's this: so beautiful, you know it's a farce."― Taichi, the Blade of Old
"5000 years ago, amidst the infinite desert, a great city was flourishing. However, even a flower amidst the desert has its shadow..."― Premise of the incoming piece of custom champion lore "Ancient Times"
- Willbachbakal, for helping me get a few unique stuff, namely that top sig thingy.
- GreenMoriyama, for the great stuff he makes, and his personality.
- Lesdin, for the astonishing visual work on his content and allowing me to read his code.
- Mineko, for being a helpful mod all around and helping me become a nicer wiki-something-guy.
- Keith, my brother I know under so many names, for hooking me into the game.
- Rito Gems, for this game, of course.
- Buff McStrongmuscles: An overpowered Marty Stu with a really bad lore.
- Sharl, the Revolutionist: My attempt at a champ that bypasses skill investments.
- New basic laner items: Junglers forced into ? Let's force laners into items too!!!!!1!!!1!!!ONE!!!!